Long days SMUT (Nick x fem reader)

Y/n's POV:
I arrived home after a long day of work. It had been a hard day at work, very tiring and I couldn't stop thinking about getting home and cuddling with Nick. I was also horny. I found myself at several times of the day thinking about obscene scenarios with Nick.
I opened the door with my keys.
-I'm home!
I called out, got inside and took off my heels,just to see Nick already in his Christmas pajamas on the couch watching tv. He was a teacher at a primary school and I worked in a publishing house, so he finished a bit earlier than me. We had been living together for three years.
He looked at my direction and his face lit up, he got straight up, coming to me looking like a true golden retriever.
I couldn't help but smile at his reaction.
-Baby!
He hugged me tightly and I wrapped my legs around his torso, pressing myself onto him and caressing the back of his head. He kissed my neck.
-I've missed you.
I confessed.
-Me too
He answered against my neck.
-Carry me to our room?
I asked looking at him smiling.
-No need to ask.
He pecked my lips and started carrying us to our room while I hugged him and he grabbed me by my bum. I just wanted to change into my pajamas and hug Nick.
We arrived to our room and he placed me gently on top of the bed, then he laid beside me and hugged me laying his head on top of my chest and stroking my waist lovingly.
-Nick
He looked at me smiling
-Yeah?
-I kind of want to get changed
I laughed
-Oh, yeah, sorry.
He sat down against the headboard and I kissed his forehead.
I opened my drawer and got my pajamas, socks and a pair of fresh underwear.
-Can you help me unzip my dress, please?
-Of course.
He got off the bed and came to where I was and unzipped my dress very gently, then gave me a kiss on the shoulder and then on the back of my neck. The dress fell to the floor and I got out of it. I turned around to Nick and kissed him passionately, he obviously returned the kiss, grabbed my face by the sides and picked me up again.
-Are you in the mood?
He asked me with a mischievous smile.
-You don't even know how much. I am very horny today.
I whispered against his ear.
He laughed and laid me on the bed, but this time he positioned himself on top of me.
-Can I?
He asked signaling my knickers.
I nodded in response.
He took them off.
-You were not lying when you said you were horny.
I blushed and covered my face with my hands, embarrassed.
-No need to be ashamed, baby.
He grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles.
-Can I take off your clothes?
I asked him.
-Yeah.
I sat down and took off his shirt, then his pants and finally his boxers. His member came out and slapped his belly. He was hard.
I smiled at it and then at him.
-Seems like I am not the only horny one.
He laughed.
-Well, you are not. Can you blame me?
I laughed myself as well and then took off my bra that was still on me.
He stared at my breasts and then started kissing me. I laid down.
-Can I?
-Yes, you can.
He started by stroking my thighs and then his hand went upwards. He touched my wetness and started rubbing circles slowly on my clit, after a bit he introduced a couple of fingers inside me and looked for my G spot, he started moving his fingers up and down and rubbing my walls, which were already clenching against him.
I let out a moan as his pace fastened. He slowed down a bit and then pulled out his fingers, that were now covered in my fluids.
-Can I touch you?
I asked him and he nodded.
I grabbed his dick and started rubbing his tip with my thumb as my hand went upside down slowly. His face already denoted pleasure, but we didn't want to come yet, just until he was inside me.
He moaned.
-I think I'm close.
So I stopped and kissed him.
He was by now as hard as a rock, and as for me, if I had a penis, it would aso be as hard as a rock, but instead my clit was now very erected.
Nick kissed my forehead.
-How do you want it today?
-Can it be me on all fours?
-Of course, whatever you want me to do, I do so.
I smiled sheepishly
-Thank you
I kissed his cheek and positioned myself on all fours.
-Your ready?
-Yeah.
-Okay.
He was behind me and rubbed my clit for a bit, then he grabbed a condom and rolled it into his member.
He placed his tip on my entrance, but before it stroked my clit and I let out a moan of contentment.
He grabbed my hips gently and began to thrust himself inside me, I was beginning to feel the pleasure, he continued thrusting, hitting my G spot and rubbing it, as well as rubbing my clit with one hand wile with the other one he grabbed my hip, the pleasure I was feeling was becoming too much, to the point where I felt the orgasm was getting close.
I felt my face go red and my nose was scrunching from the feeling. Nick was also a moaning mess by now.
As I felt Nick's thrusts become slower and sloppier I knew he was also close to coming. He augmented the pace at which he was stroking my clit as he thrusted and that's when I felt the coil in my stomach intensify, I couldn't stop moaning by now, I was almost crying from the pleasure, I came hard, liquid fluids slid through my thighs, I had also squirted. A second later, I felt Nick coming as well, as he let out a loud moan. I laid on my stomach as my legs were trembling and I could no longer stay in the position, Nick laid on top of me as well, still inside me.
We were both breathing heavily.
-Are you okay, love?
He kissed the back of my neck.
-Yeah, you?
-I'm more than well.
I could feel him smiling against my neck.
-Am I hurting you now?
-Not really, but it would be better if we were laying on our sides now.
Being said this, Nick grabbed me by the waist and turned us both to our sides.
-Better?
-Yes.
He hugged me and grabbed one of my breasts, stroking it gently. His leg was on top of mine and our feet were touching. It was a moment of pure bliss, the post-orgasmic feeling I had after having sex with him was amazing. I always felt so cared for with him.
-It was so good.
I said quietly.
-It definitely was. You said today you were horny, mind to tell me what were your thoughts during the day?
I laughed.
-I just couldn't stop thinking about you all day, I was thinking about you fucking me on all fours.
-Ahh, so your wish today was getting fucked by me on all fours?
I blushed.
-Yes, you are correct.
-So, did I let you satisfied?
-Of course you did Nicky, I think there is no need to answer the question, my legs speak for themselves.
He laughed and took away some strands from my face, placing them behind my ear.
-As much comfortable I am now, i don't want you to get a urine infection, you squirted and I am still inside you.
-You're right.
He pulled outside.
-Now I'm empty.
I pouted and we both laughed.
-We should shower.
I said.
-Yeah, we should.
I already had my clean clothes prepared from before we had gotten into other businesses, but Nick didn't, so he grabbed fresh socks and underwear.
I was still laying in bed, on mi side with my legs spread, I was exhausted, I could barely move. I yawned and Nick looked at me with a tender smile.
Nick's POV:
We had just finished making love and I was getting clean underwear when I saw her laying in our bed still naked and yawning, she looked so tired and adorable, that I just wanted to wrap her in my arms and hold her.
I got both, my clothes and hers and walked over to her side of the bed, offering my arms for her to climb in.
-Aren't you too tired to pick me up?
She asks worried.
-I am not, really.
I assured her.
-Well if you say so.
She smiled, stood up on the mattress and jumped into my arms. I held her with a hand on her bum and with the other, which was carrying our clothes, her back.
I placed her carefully on top of the toilet while I let our clothes on top of a drawer and went to turn on the shower. I went again to pick her up, but she was already walking towards the shower.
-Nick, you know I can walk right?
-So what?
I picked her up again and once in the shower she climbed down.
We washed each other's bodies, dried and dressed ourselves.
Once we were clean, we changed the wet sheets and prepared fresh ones.
For the rest of the night we watched TV for a bit and then dozed off hugging each other.

A/N: I loved this chapter, I hope you guys did as well, if so let me know.😍
IMPORTANT: As usual, the chapters of my book are based on the characters of the comic, so I am not sexualizing Kit Connor, the actor who plays Nick in the show in any way, this is merely about COMIC NICK.