Bath (Nick x Charlie)

A/n: SPOILER WARNING! This one-shot takes place in the Paris trip, Volume 3, so if you haven't read the comics this chapter may contain spoilers! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Charlie's POV:
Finally we arrived to the hotel where we were staying during the trip. Paris has been amazing so far, it's a beautiful city, and the fact that I get to explore it with Nick and my friends makes it 10 times better.
Although today I had a little mishap and wasn't feeling quite well. I guess I haven't been eating like a normal person would, my head just wouldn't allow me, but I didn't think it would have such a big impact on my physical conditions. Today I had been feeling a bit dizzy and weak but I wouldn't have thought I would faint!
The worst thing out of everything was seeing Nick so worried. God. I swear I will never forget his expression when I gained back my consciousness, he looked as if he was about to cry. This was all my fault, he didn't deserve seeing me in such a miserable state. The rest of the day he was checking on me constantly , making sure I was eating enough and giving me gentle pecks or holding my hand when no one was looking, as he wasn't out yet, which I fully understood, only a few people knew.

Tao and Aled went to the girls' room, so it was just Nick and I, finally, after all day.
I was laying on my bed and Nick was up, putting his phone to charge.
-Nick?
He turned around and sat on the edge of my bed, next to me. Staring at me deeply but at the same time, I saw a glimpse of worry on his eyes.
-Yeah?
-I'm sorry about today, I know you got worried and that I ruined the day.
-Char? Listen to me, okay? We all have bad days, and that doesn't make you least of a person. And you didn't ruin the day, okay?
He hugs me, pulling me to his lap. I bury my head on the crotch of his neck, when suddenly I'm feeling too overwhelmed by everything I've been feeling recently and the tears start to fall. Soaking his shirt, he notices and grabs my face, wiping the tears away with his thumbs.
-Sorry
-You're not allowed to say the S word, so don't you dare to say it again.
He leans his forehead against mine.
-Do you want to talk about it? Would that help
I nod and start explaining him why I feel like i shouldn't eat, my head keeps telling me not to, as if I don't deserve it, and it has gotten a lot worse recently. Nick just listened, paying attention to everything I said, and giving my hands gentle squeezes from time to time.
It felt good having told Nick, like almost a relief. I felt listened.
-Char, maybe you should seek help from a professional. I can help you, I can always do that, but I'm not a trained professional, so there are certain aspects that I don't really know how to treat.
-Yeah, I know. Let's just enjoy the trip and when we are back at England I'll think about it.
-Yeah.Okay
I was laying on Nick's chest and he was holding my back. We were in a comfortable silence until he spoke.

Nick's POV:
Today was a bad day for Charlie. I knew he had been struggling with food just by seeing how he acted when we had to eat in public, in front of other people. It made him anxious. But today, when I saw him, falling into my arms, unconscious, i really freaked out, I was very worried. Thank God he was now feeling better.
I thought that maybe a bubble bath would help him relax, after having such a tough day. But I also knew he was struggling with his body image.
-Char?
-Mhhh
-Do you want to have a bath, with me, but with our clothes on? But if you don't want to that would be fine, you don't have to-
He pecked my lips, cutting me off.
-Mr Nelson? Are you possibly suggesting I need a bath because I smell bad but you don't want to say it?
He say this laughing.
-Maybe...
-Rude!
He throws a pillow to my face, and I throw another one to his. We start a pillow fight.
When we stop I hug him from behind.
-You know you always smell good, I always like your smell.
-Cheesy
-You know you like me
-Maybe a bit
We laugh and go to the bathroom of our room. Charlie was wearing a light shirt so I thought I'd give him a darker one. I didn't want him to feel insecure around me, but if he was struggling with his body image maybe he would feel insecure after the water soaked the shirt.
-Char? Would you like a darker shirt? I can lend you one, if you want to.
He hugs me.
-You're the best.
I hug him back and after a few seconds I go to grab the shirt from my suitcase. I give it to him and walk out of the bathroom so that he could change himself.
-Nick! You can come!
We both get in the bathtub, with our shirts and boxers on. I could have taken off my shirt, but I didn't want Charlie to feel bad about it and feel he should as well.
I lay on the bathtub and he lays on my chest.
-Can I wash your hair?
I ask.
-Okay. Can I wash yours after?
-Of course!
I kiss the back of his head and neck, softly.
I grab one of the shampoo little bottles the hotel had in every room and start shampooing his hair, enjoying the feeling of my hands playing with his dark hair.
-Does it feels good?
-It really does. Thank you Nick, for everything today, well...and always, actually.
His face is still facing the wall, and my back on the bathtub, so I hug his waist and lay my head on his shoulder
-Char, you don't have to thank me for anything. I'm your boyfriend and I care about you, a lot.
He links his hands with mine.
After a bit, I continue washing his hair.
Once I'm done, I grab the shower head and rinse the product. He lays his head a bit back so that the shampoo doesn't get into his eyes.
-All done!
-My turn.
He says this with a smirk.
We switch positions. He starts washing my head, stroking my head. God. I felt like I was lying in a cloud.
He kisses my shoulder, making my entire body feel butterflies.
After he is done, we wash the parts of our body that aren't clothed and get out of the shower. I grab a towel and wrap it around Charlie, and kiss his forehead. I grab a towel for myself and get out of the bathroom again, so he can change himself into clean clothes to go for dinner with the rest of our classmates and teachers.
The bath was nice, and it felt very intimate. I hope we can repeat it another day. We've still got 4 days of trip, so...

A/N: Hey!! Hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter. I'm thinking about doing an Elle x Tao one. What do you guys think?
Anyway, let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions or if you liked the chapter!!🤎