Pregnant Nick x fem SMUT

Y/n's POV:
Nick and I were lying in bed while we were watching a movie on our TV. This was the sixth month of my pregnancy, I was pregnant with twins, two baby girls, due to born in March. Lately I had been eating non stop because of my cravings and I had gained a lot of weight and was feeling a bit insecure. I know I am growing two babies but I can't help it but think about how am I going to lose all that weight after they are born, because I won't have a lot of time or energy I suppose to do sport. I have been so sensitive during almost the entire pregnancy and now was one of these moments where I felt extra sensitive. A tear fell from my eye. Nick was staring at the TV but looked at me when he heard me sniff a bit, when he saw me crying he looked at me with concern.
-Darling, what's up? Why are you crying?
He turned to me, facing me and stroked my cheek, whipping off my tears. I was lying on my back with my face now turned to him. We couldn't hug and cuddle properly now facing each other because of my big belly.
-I don't know, I am just thinking about how much weight I am gaining and how difficult it is going to be to lose it after the girls are born, especially the weight on my breasts, also after breastfeeding them, my boobs will be so soggy and big. If they were big before me being pregnant, afterwards they will be even more.
Nick looked me understanding and pulled himself even closer to me and stroked the lower part of my belly.
-Baby, I know that you are having a lot of changes in your body and I know that it not easy on you, but I want you to know that no matter how your body looks like I will always think you are the sexiest woman Earth.
-Thank you, Nick.
I smiled at him lovingly.
Nick's POV:
Y/n was feeling insecure about how her body may look like after our baby girls are born. Her body is going through a lot right now, she is literally growing two humans inside her, but I don't want her to even feel insecure or ugly because she is the most beautiful person in the world. She has always been insecure about her breasts so I get why she is worried about how they may change after the pregnancy.
-I think that right now you couldn't look more beautiful and sexy.
-Really?
She asks
-Really. You are literally carrying our children inside you, what's hotter than that?
She smiled and caressed my hand, that was still holding her belly.
I incorporated myself a bit and kissed her passionately. She grew hungrier and kissed me harder grabbing my shirt and then stroking my chest upside down. I could tell she was getting excited. Pregnancy hormones are crazy, a minute ago she was crying and now she is horny. I can't blame her though.
-Nick
-Yes?
-I want you to touch me, please.
-Are you sure?
-Yes, please.
-As you wish.
I kissed her again and after a bit, she turned to her side.
-Can I?
I signaled her pajamas asking for consent.
-Yes.
I slowly took off her clothes, planting soft kisses everywhere, focusing mainly on her belly. Sex positions while being pregnant can be a bit difficult. We usually do it with her on all fours, laying on the edge of the bed, on top of a table or her lying on her side with me spooning her. At the beginning of the pregnancy we were scared to have sex in case we would hurt our babies but we checked with the doctor and he gave us the green light, saying everything was okay.
Y/n laid on her side, while I took off my clothes as well. I hugged her from behind and moved my hand between her thighs, reaching for her womanhood. I started rubbing her clit very slowly how she likes it, in circles, then I slid that same finger inside her, looking for her G spot.
She moaned and moved her hips
-Faster
I increased my pace, feeling her walls clenching around my fingers. I pulled out my fingers before she came and grabbed my dick, rubbing my tip against her clit, I started slowly and then went faster.
She moaned softly. I could feel her erected clit against my tip.
-Do you want me inside you?
I whispered against her ear, kissing her ear and then her neck, softly.
-Yes, please.
I kissed her shoulder.
-Okay. Wait a second.
I went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel from the bathroom, because I know her too well, whenever we have sex she always squirts and now that she is pregnant even more. So I grabbed the towel so that we didn't have to change the sheets later.
I came back to our room finding her covering herself with the covers, as it was cold.
-Nick! You know me too well.
She started laughing.
-Indeed I do, now move over, because I know what will happen.
I started laughing as well.
She moved aside and I placed the towel on her side, then she climbed back to her side. I approached her and kissed her forehead.
-Thank you, Nick, you are the best.
-No need to thank me, love.
I went to my side of the bed and laid on my side behind her, my penis touching her back.
-Can I?
-Of course.
I placed my tip in her entrance and then hugged her grabbing her by the lower part of her breasts, stroking her nipple softly and cupping her left breast. Her arm was on top of the one I had hugging her, grabbing my wrist softly.
I started entering, feeling the warmth of her private in my member, we both let out sighs of contentment. Once it was completely inside her I started moving, hitting her G spot. She clenched around me when I hit the spot. With her hand, she grabbed the one I had under her breasts and guided it downwards to her clit.
-Here, go on.
I moved faster , going inside out and stimulating her red button, our feet were touching and I could feel her toes curling. As I felt her clenching her walls around me I felt my orgasm approaching.
Y/n lift the leg that was not touching the mattress so that I had more reach, I moved faster back and forth and rubbed her clit faster. I was a moaning mess by now and she was almost screaming, moaning loudly.
-I'm almost there
She said breathlessly.
-Hold on a bit, love.
-Okay.
I just kept going and after a bit I felt the coil in my stomach.
-Come with me, Y/n/n.
I let out a loud moan and felt my cum filling her, momentarily she also let out a loud moan and  I felt liquid slipping between her thighs, wetting my balls and pelvic area. I felt her heart beating fast against the hand I had on her breast.
I was still inside her and could feel her area still contracting around me. I kissed the back of her neck and pulled out, carefully not to hurt her. She was lying on her back with her legs spread, trying to catch her breath.
-Are you okay, love?
I grabbed her hand and stroked it.
She nodded.
-I am, but I think you might have woken someone up.
She looked down to her stomach and grabbed my hand, placing it on her belly. I felt one of our girls kicking and grinned. It was such a tender moment, I planted many kisses on her stomach as Y/n stroked my hair lovingly.
-Nick, we should get cleaned up.
-You're right, hold on here.
I got off bed and went to the bathroom, grabbed some wipes and body oil, then went to our room and grabbed fresh underwear for both of us. I came back to our room.
-Can I?
I signaled her private area.
-Yes.
I had already cleaned myself up when I had gone to the bathroom, so I was going to clean her now.
I grabbed the wipes and started off by cleaning her thighs, then I moved upwards to her feminine area cleaning her gently.
-Turn around baby.
She did as I instructed and I whipped off the fluids that had also gone to her booty and the back of her thighs.
-All done.
She turned around.
-Thank you, Nick, I love you.
-I love you too, but no need to thank me.
I grabbed her clean panties and pajama bottom, and I put them on her. Then I grabbed the body oil and poured some on my hands, giving her a gentle massage on her belly, breasts and feet, that were a bit swollen. Once in a bit she let out soft moans of contentment and satisfaction. After a while I helped her put on her pajama shirt and she started tearing up.
I looked at her with concern.
-Love, why are you crying, have I done something wrong?
She shook her head.
-It's just, you are so good to me and always so gentle that I don't think I even deserve you.
I sighed and shook my head .
-Listen to me, this is the bare minimum I can do when you are literally growing our children inside you, I know you are tired, so this is just the minimum I can do to make this process easier for you.
-Come here and hug me.
I smiled at her, slipped behind her and hugged her, giving her many kisses.
-You deserve everything.
I placed my leg on top of hers.
-I wish I could hug you facing you.
-I know, but we'll do that soon, after our girls are born.
She just nodded.
-Can I try something I've read on Internet with your belly?
I asked.
-What is it?
-I've read that if I lift your belly, you can be relieved from the weight of the babies while I am holding the belly.
She smiled.
-Okay, but be careful.
-I know.
I got off bed and held her hand helping her get down off bed.
We went to the mirror we had on our bedroom and I stood behind her and grabbed her belly and lifted the bum, with extra caution not to hurt her or the babies and Y/n threw back her head, feeling relieved from the weight being lifted.
-You like it?
-Mmmh, I love it.
-I'm glad.
I stayed like that for a bit, with me embodying her with my arms as much as possible, with my face in the crook of her neck giving her there kisses. She was looking at the mirror with an expression of pure bliss. Her hands were on top of mine, holding her belly as well and stroking my hands.
-I can't wait to meet the girls.
She said and I looked at her through the mirror, with my chin now on her shoulder.
-Me neither. I hope they look like you.
-Well, I hope they look like you.
She turned her face and neck to look at me straight in the eye and we looked into each other eyes then she kissed me, slowly but passionately. After a bit we just laid down back in bed and continued watching the movie we were watching before we had gotten into other much interesting businesses, sharing words of affection and cuddling.