KIDNAPPED

As Y/n was returning from Ana's home, enjoying the cool breeze of the evening, little did she know that danger lurked nearby

As Y/n was returning from Ana's home, enjoying the cool breeze of the evening, little did she know that danger lurked nearby. Suddenly, someone swiftly approached from behind, swiftly moving in silence.

Before Y/n could react, a cloth was forcefully placed over her mouth, causing her to gasp for breath. The world around her began to blur as darkness consumed her consciousness. Panic surged through her veins as her consciousness started to fade.

The person responsible for this sinister act couldn't help but smirk, a twisted satisfaction glinting in their eyes.

-----------------------------

Taehyung was trying to call Y/n but her phone was unreachable, she wasn't home till now. As the clock ticked away, Taehyung's mind raced with worst-case scenarios. What if she had been in an accident? Or maybe she had gotten lost in an unfamiliar part of the city? His heart sank as he imagined all the different possibilities.

He anxiously dialed Jimin's number, his voice trembling as he explained the situation. Jimin could sense the urgency in Taehyung's voice.

Jimin's brow furrowed, his mind trying to piece together any clues.

Jimin- Did she mention anything unusual earlier? 

Taehyung- No, everything seemed normal. I can't understand what could have happened.

The two friends sat in silence, contemplating their next move. Taehyung's mind was clouded with fear, and his anxiety was making it hard for him to think rationally.

Taehyung's phone rang. He practically jumped off the couch and grabbed his phone, hoping against hope that it was Y/n. But it was a number he didn't recognize.

Taehyung- Hello?

??- Is this Taehyung?

A deep voice asked.

Taehyung- Yes, who is this?

Officer- I'm a police officer. We found Y/n's phone at a local road. It seems she dropped it while running away from someone.

Taehyung's heart raced.

Taehyung- Is she okay? Where is she now?

The police officer paused before responding,

Officer- I'm afraid we haven't found her yet. But we're doing our best to locate her. Can you come down to the station? We need to gather more information from you.

Taehyung's legs felt weak, and his mind was spinning. He managed to thank the officer and hang up before sinking back onto the couch, tears welling up in his eyes.

Jimin placed a comforting hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jimin- We'll find her, Taehyung. The police are on it now.

Taehyung nodded, his voice choked with emotion.

Taehyung- I can't lose her, Jimin. She means everything to me.