He Caught You Dancing

Start from the beginning

"Woah! There's a dance practice room in here!" - you said surprised. You slowly open the door and you can hear music inside and you're very familiar with the music because it's your favorite dance music!

There are some people who are dancing inside so you just watched them by the door as you headbang a little and do some small gestures of the dance.

They suddenly stopped and looked behind to where you are, "Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt, I just got curious." - you said surprised and embarrassed.

"It's okay. Wanna join us? It looks like you really know the dance~" - the girl said cheerfully.

"Oh no! I'm not. Haha!" - you said a bit shy but you really want to dance.

"Come on! The more the merrier and it's fun!" - she said as she walked closer to you and drag you inside the room.

One of her members starts to play the song from the top again, "Were currently missing one member, we don't mind you filling in for today. It will also be a great help for us so that we'll know what to do when she comes back." - she said so you just nodded.

-

"WAAAH! SUGOII (FIRST NAME)CCHI! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SUCH A GREAT DANCER! *CLAPS* THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND EVERYONE!" - Kise said proudly which made you stopped dancing.

"What the hell Ryōta?! How long have you been here?!" - you asked a bit annoyed and embarrassed at the same time.

"Hmm from the start of the song till now~ I actually waited for the dance break part so I can watch you~ Oh and I filmed it too! I'm gonna post it on my social medias later!!" - he said excitedly as he looks at his phone with satisfaction.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" - you yelled at him then you hear giggles from other people.

"You guys look so cute omg!" - the girl who drag you in the room said.