No matter if I lost my memory, I would have been a little hesitant about their somewhat similar facial features.

The answer is, no.

Yan Heqing turned around and walked away in the opposite direction of Lin Fengzhi.

Yan Heqing walked forward along the road, and soon arrived at a commercial plaza.

The Christmas atmosphere is very strong and there are many people shopping.

Yan Heqing took out his mobile phone and searched for nearby bookstores. There was only one. He followed the map and turned left and entered the mall.

The heating was on in the shopping mall, and the warm wind was blowing in front of him. Yan Heqing took the escalator to the second floor, and then walked about 100 meters to the right to reach the "Fragrance of Paper and Books".

Compared with other bustling shops, the bookstore has significantly fewer people.

Yan Heqing walked inside. The tall bookshelves and the occasional sound of turning pages made him feel very peaceful.

He slowly searched for the book he wanted along the bookshelf, and soon found it——

"Fishing and Hunting Notes".

This is a work by Russian writer Aksakov, which was created during the golden period of Russian literature in the 19th century.

There was no one in this row of bookshelves. Yan Heqing stopped, leaned his back slightly against the bookshelf, lowered his head, opened the book, and started reading quietly.

——

"Mr. Lu, we're here." The driver parked the car on the side of the road and reported back.

Lu Lin opened the door and got out of the car, "Don't wait for me, get off work."

Driver, "Yes."

Lu Lin closed the door. He was 1.8cm tall and wore a classic black coat with a simple cut. On the way to the mall, passers-by looked at him sideways.

But his aura was so strong that even the people handing out leaflets did not dare to approach him.

When I first entered the mall, my pockets were shaking.

Lu Lin took out his cell phone and saw that the caller was Xie Yunjie.

"Lao Lu, are you coming out for a drink tonight?"

Lu Lin got on the escalator, "No time."

Xie Yunjie replied, "Oh, you should give yourself a holiday for Christmas. It's settled. At eight o'clock, Lao Chu will come to the same place!"

The old place is the oxygen bar.

Xie Yunjie hung up the phone instantly.

Lu Lin put away his phone and walked to the right when he reached the second floor.

After flipping through a page of the book, Yan Heqing saw a passage that he liked very much.

[A real fisherman must be energetic and very active.

He must get up early, often before dawn; he must endure the heat or humid and cold weather at noon; he must concentrate when fishing; he must find favorable terrain, and for this he must often travel around by boat and make many attempts .

This is not something a lazy person can do. ]

In the gap between the bookshelves, a figure stopped behind Yan Heqing.

Lu Lin took out "Biographies of Fishing Gear" and stopped to read quietly.

Wow.

The occasional gentle sound of turning pages.

The substitute has awakenedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें