George leaned forward, pulling Harper into a fierce hug, inhaling her lavender shampoo like an intoxicating drink—his body immediately calming. He was shaking as he breathed deeply.

"Everything's fine, George. We survived, we're home, Freddie and Ange are across the hall, we live above your shop. Your mum and dad are at the Burrow, Bill and Fleur live by the ocean. Ginny is at school, Ron is trying to be an auror, and Charlie wants us in Romania this summer. Everything is alright, you're safe." She said soothingly, her hands rubbing his back gently.

"We're safe," her words felt heavier, as if she had been in the middle of her own nightmares and she needed to be reminded that things were fine herself.

He tightened his grip around her waist, his left hand finding her hair and holding her securely against him. Falling backwards onto their pillows, George pulled Harper along with him. Nuzzling her neck, Harper wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her forehead against the hollow of his neck on his right side-mirroring him. The warmth of holding her against him easing away his stuttered breathing.

"What was happening?" Harper whispered, her right hand threading through his hair gently.

"I couldn't find you," George said, failing to keep his voice even. Harper's lips were on his neck as she made a noise.

She moved in his arms, leaning away, a jolt of anxiety ran through him at the motion-as if the distance was much larger than several inches. Harper rested her right palm against his cheek, smiling down at him.

"You made a necklace that can find me, love," an attempt to help him rationalize how it was only a nightmare.

"I..I needed to see you," his throat bobbing, Harper nodded slowly, her thumbnail gently brushing his cheek.

"I get it," smiling, she kissed both cheeks, leaning away and studying him with a mixture of love and adoration in her eyes. "I've been seeing things since we got that order for Hogwarts..." she paused, chewing on her lower lip, "specifically what I saw when I was...buried."

George frowned, at a loss for words. He rested his hand against her cheek as she started laughing in the quiet that followed her confession, "what's so funny?" His brow furrowing, he'd just had a nightmare, what could be funny about this situation?!

"You have a really nice headlock, ya know?" Harper grinned in the dim lighting.

"You're on thin ice, Nonemacker," George laughed at the smug look on her face-as if she'd been waiting ages to get him back on a very old joke of theirs; his hands falling to her hips, thumbs rubbing circles into her skin underneath the shirt he was positive was one of his.

Giggling, Harper pressed her nose to his, "it's Weasley to you, love."

"In like two hundred days or so," he reminded her, Harper grinned, nodding while pressing her lips to his.

Her lips were soft, pressing lightly until George deepened the kiss—needing to be as close as possible. Holding her by the nape of the neck, George deepened the kiss, tasting the slight vanilla on her tongue from her evening tea. The kiss revitalized him the longer their lips fought for control, he wanted nothing more than to stay in this moment and lose himself. He'd give anything to forget his nightmares to stay right here.

Harper made a small gasp, pulling her lips from his, George let out a huff in annoyance.

"Since you're up, we should go downstairs," she whispered, his eyes watching her swollen lips form her words.

"Harpsichord, I just had the worst nightmare in Godric's knows. The last thing I'd like to do is go downstairs at...." He glanced at the clock on Harper's nightstand. "Five in the morning."