Hurts Like Hell

"Remember me
Where were you when all of the embers fell?
I still remember there covered in ash, covered in glass
If there's a place that I could be, then I'd be another memory
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me
And if we can't find where we belong, we'll make it on our own
Face all the pain and take it on
Because the only hope for me is you alone"
-The Only Hope for me is you, MCR

****

"How're you feeling, Freddie?" Harper asked as she sat at her and George's desk completing mail orders while Fred worked on making more fever fudge.

"Nervous, but fine...better than last month," Fred nodded, gently stirring the concoction of fever fudge. "Glad you're here, you've helped us accomplish a lot of the setup in record time."

"Oh, it was no big deal," Harper snorted, wrapping the bow on a plain white bottle. Disguising the blemish banisher in a plain bottle to send off to Hogwarts.

"George doing alright?"

"Stressed but better," Harper smiled. The two fell into a peaceful silence filled with only the small music player in the corner. "What's going to happen with all four us around? With the flat, I mean."

"Whoever has a child first is the one to move," Fred said with a smirk, Harper's jaw dropped as she stuttered, shaking her head. "What?! Four people and a baby is too much!"

"Did you and George already discuss that?!" Fred gave a nod, she made a noise as she went to write a letter to Joy.

"I'm joking, Harps!" Fred laughed after a minute. "You shoulda seen your face!"

"Well," Harper chuckled, leaning back in her chair, "that actually would be a good solution....four adults and a baby is too tight for that flat."

"It'll do for now," Fred mused, a thoughtful smile on his face.

"I'd imagine you'd take it all at the end of the day," Harper smiled, finishing her letter and taping it with her wand to keep others out of the letter. "A quidditch player and the shop owner, it makes sense, Angelina will be too busy with quidditch to enjoy a full blown house and it would be too lonely for you. George and I can find something someday."

Fred smirked, boxing the batch of fever fudge, "she'd be so sick of me if you two left us alone."

"Yeah, but I think that's part of your charm," Harper snickered, Fred rolling his eyes in response.

"Hello you two, how's things?" George greeted, leaning against the doorframe.

"Excellent! I got the apothecary to cut us a deal on supplies we'll need and I'm working with Miss Sims the herbalist as well. I think we'll be perfectly set!" Harper said with a grin.

"That's my brilliant Harpsichord," George grinned, Harper felt her face blush slightly at the compliment, George coming to stand beside her and giving her a kiss on the forehead. Fred making a fake gagging noise as he applauded Harper's efforts in getting their supplies situated.

****

Sirius placed a cup of earl grey in front of Harper with a smile, it had been a month since they had departed school. The twins were focused on production while Harper fulfilled mail orders, the shop was mostly set, a few items still misplaced, but the twins were working on arranging all the products to their vision. But the colors and atmosphere you got from looking at the place was all they could hope for. Harper was happy to help the twins accomplish their dreams, the smiles on her friends' faces was priceless.

"Still no word from my parents?" Harper asked, a bit dejected. They had been sent to France for the Order about five months ago, Asher sent letters but no other news. She was surprised to not get a letter from her mother since their escape, wondering if the news had not reached her yet.