"Still you suffered so much and I will promise now that I'll be by your side in everything until Allah takes my soul back till then I'm all yours"

"I know Umar and thank you so much for that even, I'm with you in every part of your life until Allah takes my soul and let's reunite back in Jannah."

He smiled and kissed her fingers. They talked about random things to distract themselves from this gloomy mood.

"Umar, what should I talk to her? Like won't it be a little awkward?" 

He chuckled listening to her.

"Don't worry, my light. Just calm down and be yourself. Talk about some random things but if any time you feel like going back just tell me."

"Okay." She nodded and they again indulged themselves in talking about random things.

With that they reached his house, Umar deliberately took a long route as she was in such a mood talking with him.

He parked the car and they both climbed down, he intertwined his fingers with hers and took her inside.

He rang the door bell and unknowingly she tightened her grip on him, he was caressing the back of her hand with his thumb.

"Calm down sweetheart." He whispered near her ear and kissed her cheek which was hidden under her veil.

The door burst open and Imaad was standing there with a huge grin plastered on his face.

They greeted each other and he gave a manly hug to Umar. Eira smiled looking at them, she knew how much he might be missing Daniel and looking at Imaad made her smile a little.

"Please come in." He said looking at both of them.

Umar held her hand again and took a step inside. They settled down in the drawing room and with that Emaan came running in their direction.

Umar chuckled and scooped her in his arms.

"Salaam doll." She said with a giggle and Eira looked at them with amusement.

"Walikum as salaam kiddo." He said with a chuckle.

She looked at Eira and tilted her head looking at her keenly, Eira and Umar chuckled looking at her.

"Who is she umal?" She asked near his ear.

"She is my Queen." He whispered back in her ear.

Eira blushed at this and her heart melted looking at them.

"Queen? She is a Queen?" Emaan asked excitedly.

"Yes she is." Umar replied back.

She immediately got down from his lap and bowed a little holding the corner of her frock.

Both Eira and Umar laughed at her antics and Eira nodded her head in response. She again went near Umar and he made her sit on his lap.

Imaad was long gone, telling Mariya about their arrival.

Umar looked at Eira and she passed her hand bag. He took the chocolates from the bag and passed in her direction.

Her face lit up in joy and she kissed his cheek.

"Umal?" She called after a pause and Eira chuckled looking at them.

"Yes." Umar replied with a grin.

"How did you find the Queen?" She asked.

"By following Allah's path."

"If I follow then will I get a King?"

"Of course." Umar replied.