ZAYN AND TESSIE'S SIDE STORY(1)

Start from the beginning

His curly locks of hair, a wild and carefree dance, frame his face in a cascade of spontaneity. Each curl seems to possess a life of its own, reflecting the untamed spirit within. There's an approachable charm in the tousled chaos, an invitation to get lost in the unpredictability of the journey that is Zayn.

Completing this captivating portrait is his well-groomed beard, a deliberate statement of maturity and confidence. It's more than facial hair; it's a carefully curated accent that adds depth to his appearance, a subtle reminder that beneath the playful exterior lies a man with a seasoned understanding of life's complexities.

Together, these elements form a symphony of attractiveness that goes beyond the surface, weaving a narrative of charisma and individuality. Zayn's handsomeness isn't just a visual feast; it's an experiential journey that invites those around him to explore the layers of his captivating persona.

"Even you can be damn irrational at times." Tessie snapped.
"Princess--"
"Don't you dare princess me! What am I to you?" Zayn's eyes widened when she said that.
"You're my girlfriend, I love you and I wanna marry you." Zayn said, Tessie scoffed as she avoided meeting his gaze.
"Do you even love me?!" Time seemed to come to a painful halt as Tessie's hurtful question echoed in Zayn's mind again and again. He loved her, he had never loved any woman other than his mother and Maha the way he loved her, he cherished her a lot, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, he couldn't bear to lose her and yet she still had the audacity to ask if he loves?!

Yes, he admits he was a playboy before but he has changed now, he changed because of her. He changed because of the love he has for her, he changed because he wanted to make her his, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He couldn't bear to see her in another man's arm, he could spend a whole day talking about his endless love for her an yet they still wouldn't even be near the end. She has occupied his world, she had become the reason for his existance, he didn't even know when all this happened. He had never thought that he would ever love a woman this much, at first the feeling felt strange and foreign but he began to loosen up to it and accept that he can't live without her.

He felt a stinging pain in his heart and he felt as though needles were being pierced into his heart, Maha had told him that love was painful, stupid and yet beautiful. She had told him that just a single word from the love of your life could make you feel like dying, he had thought she was exagerrating it, he really did but it turns out she isn't. The unbearable pain he felt in his heart is the proof to that.

If possible, his heart hurt even more and it felt as though it had exploded when he looked at Tessie's cold and indifferent eyes, didn't she love him? Is he the only one who has those feelings for her? But it can't be right? There's no way that can be true, she loves him, she has told him that herself. She is just angry and she will get over it, right? She loves him, yes, she loves him. She also can't leave without him.

"I'm so sorry princess, please tell me what i did wrong and i will make amends." Zayn said, even with the pain he felt because of her eyes that were cold and indifferent, he managed to give her a beautiful smile that almost weakened her resolve but she stood her ground and refused to always overlook his behaviors.

"Can you even hear yourself, Zayn?! You don't even know what you did?" Tessie looked utterly annoyed and Zayn knew he had to choose his words wisely or else he might lose her forever, suddenly a tear escape her eyes and landed on her ebony dark skin. Zayn's heart clenched at the sight, he didn't like seeing her in tears or being sad, he always wanted her to maintain that beautiful smile of hers that makes even the moon and sun to blush.

She pointed towards Layla who was sitting leisurely on the chair without a care in the world, she was the cause of the fight but she didn't care, she didn't try to pologize. She just sat on her chair with a smug look on her face and a triumphant smile, she thought she had won.