.

.

Not long after, they were all ready and moved out of the forest.

The rain never stopped, and Cale's temperature dropped a lot again.

It made Cale's movements slow, and breathing heavy.

- Human, are you okay?  You look pale...

Raon flew around Cale feeling worried because Cale had been exposed to rainwater for an hour...

!?

Cale stumbled and thought he would fall, but Choi Han caught him.

"Your temperature has dropped a lot, Cale nim. I will take you to the entrance of the forest. Just rest."

Choi Han spoke with a low voice, looking worried, and Cale just nodded.

The cold was simply unbearable.  His body was shivering and it was harder to control than before.

'Am I having a fever again?'

Sir Andrew said that he couldn't keep himself wet for too long...

It would be bad if he had a fever again.

He had to put out the fire first.

- Are you sure?  With my power, you can move the cold in your body temporarily.  But it might give you a fever for a long time after.

The domineering aura asked softly, making sure Cale was safe for now.

- Your condition might become critical if you keep getting cold like this, Cale.

Even the vitality of the heart seemed restless.

So Cale had no other choice.

- the postponement period is only 3 days.  Do you understand your situation?  This is why you should just stay still and sit back!

The domineering aura sounded worried yet annoyed.

Cale could only nod weakly when he heard that, but had no intention of listening to the domineering Aura, and looked at Choi Han.

"Choi Han, it's okay if you're a little cold, right?"

Cale's voice was weak.

Choi Han smiled and nodded as if he understood Cale's intentions.

"Is there any power of yours that can move the cold, Cale nim? Then I will accept it with an open heart."

Choi Han hugged Cale gently.

Cale closed his eyes, as Cale could feel the power of the dominating aura moving on its own, and the coldness in his body slowly disappeared.

- Human, strong Choi Han's temperature dropped drastically!  Will he be okay!?

"Are you okay?"

Cale looked at Choi Han with a worried look after hearing Raon's voice in his head.

Was all his coldness transferred to Choi Han for him to instantly feel no cold at all?

It would be bad if Choi Han fainted!

But Choi Han smiled as if nothing had happened.

"I'm fine, Cale nim. My body is strong."

Even so, Choi Han's skin was a little pale.

'Even with my body getting used to the cold feeling that I have, it's still cold… How can Cale nim endure it and continue walking?'

Choi Han felt annoyed because Cale liked to force himself too much.