𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 ⌫

Taehi's soul left her body when she heard "taehi what are you doing here ?" She exactly knew who was this but still she start to pray that this is not the person whom she is thinking but when she turn around she saw the exact person she prayed not to be...

"Taehyung " taehi whispered

"What are you doing here taehi ?" - taehyung

" Actually I am-" taehi was about to say something at that time Jungkook interrupt her by saying "who are you dude ? " When Jungkook said this at that time taehyung noticed that there was a boy with taehi then taehyung asked " who are you ? "

"Actually oppa he is my friend " - taehi said to taehyung and taehyung was about say something again but b4 he could say something taehi said bye to Jungkook and drag taehyung way with her from there ....

And Jungkook was standing there dumbfounded... "What was that ? " Jk thought... "Wait ,,, she said OPPA ,,, does that mean that he is her boyfriend... And that's why she was terrified when she saw him... WAIT ,,, is it true what I am thinking ...No no what if he is her brother that's why she was afraid to face him or What if No ... What if it's true what I am thinking ...Then what about my dare ,,, Aish ,, I'll lose my dare if it's true ...I planed everything to make her fall for me but just because of that boy now it'll go in Vain... I even gave her a useless reason to be here...Huh My precious idea even didn't work... HUH whatever I should not pressure my intelligent brain because of her,,, BUT really does that nerd have boyfriend?"

Saying this Jungkook also went way from there thinking about the next plan and about taehyung ....

*Taehi side*

" Taehi was he really your friend?' said taehyung being fully suspicious on his sister..."Yes oppa ofc he is my friend what else he would be " after taehi said this taehyung again asked taehi "but what were you doing what him ? " "It was a normal hangout"

"Hangout ,,here ?" - taehyung asked cuz in this place all love birds come..

"Actually oppa he recently broke up with her girlfriend and this is the place where he meet her first that's why he told me to meet him here and as he is my friend it's my responsibility to comfort him yk.." Taehi said and giggled nervously

" But he wasn't looking like he was sad , and if he love her that much then why did he brake up with her ?" - taehyung again said being fully suspicious..."actually he was shock to see ya that's why you thought he wasn't sad and he broke up with her because she cheated on her" taehi tried her best to cover

"Okay " said taehyung still being suspicious on his sister ....

________★★★________

*At university*

*Taehi in mind : I am done today , taehyung is gonna come soon and if Jungkook approach me at that time then taehyung will suspect me for sure cuz he is not okay with that yesterday excuse of mine...But I am still thinking about why Jungkook called me yesterday at that place ,, he even gave me some unexistable reasons as if I'll trust him .... I am sure he had some bad plans for me ,,, I should stay way from him .....*

Taehi was thinking about these while going towards her class unware about the fact that someone was observing her but suddenly she got halted on her place when she heard " Hey you nerd "

When she heard the words she understood who was that and when she turn around she saw the person she was expecting to be jeon Jungkook ,,,,

" What ? - taehi

"I wanna ask something " - Jungkook

" Hum ? " - taehi

" Who was that boy with you yesterday? " - jk

" Why ?" - taehi

" Just wanna know " - jk

"He's my friend" saying this taehi went way from there hurriedly leaving jungkook there confused ......

" Is she saying the truth? I don't think that ,,, cuz if she was saying the truth then why she was looking so nervous... Whatever let's move to my plane B " saying this he called Jimin and went way from there saying something to him ( Jimin )....

BUT little did he know that someone was hearing all of these ......

" Interesting this what happing here huh .... But first I wanna know why taehi lied to this Jungkook boy that I am his friend not brother and why does that boy even care that who I am to her and what that boy was saying about plane B ,,, something fishy but this taehyung will know it soon " taehyung said while leaning against the wall narrowing his eyes...

_________★★★_________

" Hey girl what took you so long ? " Asked jisoo , and in reply taehi said " Nothing " after taehi's reply they start to talk about their normal talks but after some time everything went silent as the teacher walk in

and for the teacher's surprise he saw Jungkook in the class ,,, The first time jk is in the class on time ,,, but the teacher also wasn't alone a new boy was also with him ....

Teacher : So students today we have a new member with us ,, Plz introduce yourself *to the boy*

" Hlw everyone , My name is Kim taehyung hope we all will get along soon " - taehyung

Teacher : okay taehyung you can sir with ,,,,,,,,,, Jungkook

Sorry everyone for the late update ,,, actually I am busy in my other works so I couldn't update earlier ,,, and sorry for the mistakes I did in this chapter , hope you guys will like it and hope it isn't boring

Vote for sure and comment also tnx 💜

Borahae , take care of yourself 💜

Apobangpo 💜