The bandaged man, who had only stayed in the hospital for one night, looked gloomy at the moment. After hearing the footsteps, he took the time to raise his eyes and glance in the direction of the entrance.

"...Ah, you are here." The broken hair on his forehead swayed slightly with his movements, revealing the circles of bandages wrapped around his forehead - these were new ones after being injured yesterday. Additional bandages.

"Why are you here?" Nakaya asked angrily after seeing this blue mackerel early in the morning.

"Good question. I also want to ask Mr. Mori why you want me to go on a mission with you little man again." Osamu Dazai replied in a depressed tone.

When he said this, he calmly observed Hiiraeiji standing next to Chuuya, and the wound on his head seemed to hurt a little again.

I don't know if it was due to the sequelae, but he had a vague sense of crisis, which forced him to face Hiiragi Eiji who had a very strong sense of presence.

"...You must take Yingsi with you." He added weakly.

Only then did Hiiraeiji change from a murderous expression with narrowed eyes to the state of a kind old father.

With a "click" sound, Dazai Osamu closed the cover of the handheld device neatly.

"In short, it is the follow-up mission of the 'Defector'. That guy has installed bombs in many secret strongholds or only roads of the Port Mafia. In the past few days while you are on the field, I have dismantled many of them. There is less, but it seems that the efficiency is a bit too low, so Mr. Mori asked you two to work with me to detect all the bombs within today."

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." You are a melon and defected. Or, there are actually so many follow-ups waiting here.

Chuuya glanced at Dazai Osamu with a subtle

expression, "...How do we get there?" If it's far away, then he can take Eiji over on a motorcycle.

As for Qingmao -

what does it have to do with him being able to take only one person?

However, Chuuya's inner activities seemed to be completely penetrated by Osamu Dazai. The bandaged man smiled and said: "Of course I'll walk over."

"...Hmm." After getting this answer, Chuuya clicked his tongue with some dissatisfaction. He said, "Did you do it on

purpose?" Dazai Osamu looked surprised, "You are saying something weird again, Chuuya." As he said that, he looked at Hiiraeiji very innocently to prove his innocence. .

...Although it was not clear what riddle the two were playing, Hiiraeiji had a magical feeling that

Osamu Dazai seemed to have changed his attitude towards him again.

If Osamu Dazai had been trying his best to avoid interacting with him during the previous period, then now, he seemed to be deliberately trying to restore everything.

He has returned to his past state of being an unpredictable but extremely naughty rebellious child.

Although he couldn't guess what was going on in his heart, Hiiraeiji nodded with satisfaction in his heart. Yes, it seems that his education yesterday was quite effective.