17. Vikram marries Ahivati

Today was Trayodashi, the big day of Vikram and Ahivati's wedding. The whole week before the wedding, everyone was busy with preparations. Since Shashthi, Vikram has been staying in Bhavan. There was a rule that the groom wouldn't meet the bride for a week before the wedding and would only meet her on the actual wedding day.

All of the guests had taken their seats and the wedding rituals were about to begin. In Mayalok, the rituals were different from those practised in Prithvilok. The Maharshigan, along with King Bhujgendra and all the other ministers, were sitting in the front. Hriday, Mrinmayee, Pavitra, and Kadambari were helping the Lion Panditji with all the Samagri required for the ceremony.

Vikram made a remarkable entrance in his stunning off-white attire, consisting of a sherwani, dhoti, angvastram, and turban. With Kartikeya and Pranay as his groomsmen, he exuded an aura of confidence that left everyone awestruck. Vikram took his seat near the havankund, and Lion Panditji confidently requested to call the bride.

Ahivati made a grand entry dressed in an off-white attire. She wore an off-white blouse, a long lehenga, and an angvastram. Her bridesmaids brought her to Vikram, and she sat beside him. Vikram whispered, "Your beauty has left me speechless, Ahi." She giggled and replied, "You look like the prince I've always dreamt of." The Lion Panditji then began reciting the mantras.

Soon, the wedding ceremony of Vikram and Ahivati commenced. The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of flowers and the melodious sounds of traditional music. All the rituals were meticulously performed, starting with Kanyadaan, followed by the seven sacred vows of Parkiramas, and finally, the exchange of vows.

During the exchange of vows, there was a certain aura of uniqueness that surrounded the bride and groom. They vowed to be faithful to each other, to stand together during difficult times, to cherish each other, and to always support each other. One of the most significant promises they made was to fight for each other when the time came
After completing all the rituals, the Lion Pandit ji asked Vikram and Ahivati to tie a sacred thread on each other's wrists. He explained that the thread would symbolize their unbreakable bond and protect it from getting severed. As they tied the thread, they looked deeply into each other's eyes, knowing that they were bound together for eternity.

After the Ceremony, all the guests left and Vikram's side stayed in the palace. Vikram had an important request for Bhujgendra. "Pitashri, I want to ask you something," Vikram said. "What is it, Vikram?" Bhujgendra asked. "I don't want to be crowned as the Emperor of Mayalok until I defeat the dark Queen," Vikram said. "But now that you have married my daughter, you are the Emperor of Mayalok," Bhujgendra replied. "I know, but Pitashri, I won't sit on the throne until I defeat the Dark Queen. You are more experienced than me, so I want you to rule Mayalok in the meantime. That is my request," Vikram said seriously. Bhujgendra agreed and couldn't argue further.

Ahivati interrupted, "So when are we going to defeat the Dark Queen?" Vikram responded, "Pavitra, Kadambari, and I will soon go to find the keys to open the dimensional door to Tamaslok. I want you to stay and rule with Pitashri." Ahivati protested, "No! I want to accompany you to defeat her." Vikram replied, "I can't risk your life for my sake, Ahi. I cannot do that." "As your Wife, I promised to stand with you during hard times. Now is the test of it. I will accompany you, Pavitra, and Kadambari," Ahivati insisted. Vikram could not refuse her, so he agreed with her proposal.

It was night and Vikram's family had returned to their home. It was Vikram and Ahivati's first night as a married couple, and their bedroom was decorated romantically with rose petals arranged in a heart shape on the bed. Ahivati asked, "My Lord, do you have something in mind?" to which he replied, "Please don't call me Lord. Just call me Adi, like you used to do in the past."

Ahivati explained that in Mayalok, wives are expected to refer to their husbands as "Lords," so she continued to do so. They were both dressed normally, with Vikram wearing only his dhoti and Ahivati wearing her blouse, dhoti, and jewellery. Ahivati went to the mirror and began to remove her jewellery, asking Vikram for help in taking off her necklace and Kamarbandh.

Then she pulled him on the bed. She was over him. "So now, what would you do with me, My lord? I think I want to make love with you." She said that without being hesitant. "Uh, You sure about that, Ahi?" Without saying much, she took off her clothes. He was seeing her naked. And he couldn't help that but he became stiff. Then, she slowly took off his dhoti. And they turned around on the bed. They started making love. He was going slow, and she was moaning softly. She had holding the bed mattress tight with her fingers. He then kissed her lips and he was numb. She was enjoying it. He stopped and she insisted, "Keep going My lord." He started again. She was enjoying it and then both had a climax.

Vikram did not pregnant Ahivati so his one tension was gone. After the climax, they both were feeling something different. Ahivati asked him to do it again. As he wasn't tired, he did that again. This time she was moaning very hard. Her eyes had rolled back into her head. She then had an Intense Orgasm.
Vikram still wasn't tired but she was. So he thought not to do it again. But she kept on insisting him to do that. And every time, she moaned harder and louder.

The night was over. Both of them slept after making love for 9 to 10 times. Vikram wasn't tired but Ahivati was tired and satisfied both. The next morning they woke up, and both were in a good mood. She then said, "Lord Adi, did you enjoy the last night with me? I am not able to remember anything as I was so much relaxed." Vikram told her everything as he was conscious of the whole time. She was kind of red but then she said, "I enjoyed that. I did!" Vikram had a smile on his face.

Excitement and anticipation fills the air as Ahivati pledges her support to Vikram for his upcoming mission. One can only imagine the obstacles they may encounter and the challenges they will have to overcome to find The Orders. Perhaps they will even embark on a journey to another dimension! The future holds many possibilities, and only time will reveal what fate has in store for them.

To be continued...