5. Marks, Swords and Energies

"How? What is happening? Pavitra, can you feel something different? And your hair, it has got green and a bit of grey colour at the end?" said Vikram.

"Guys, I am feeling power flowing through my body. I am feeling very energetic," said Pavitra as she held her sword more firmly. Slowly, the sword blade began emitting a white breeze that was cold.

"What is this? Pavitra, you are looking like a warrior. And you are giving off that kind of vibe," said Kadambari in a surprised tone.

"Now let's hurry up and get going. We don't have much time," said Pavitra. "Varundhara is 200km from here. Vikram, can I drive?" asked Kadambari.

Vikram nodded and gave her the keys. They opened the trunk of the car, kept the books and sword in it, and closed it. Then they sat and started their journey.

They reached Varundhara, and Kadambari quickly took them to her Nanaji's house. It was a small mansion. They searched everywhere and found a chest with some books and another Hachi. Kadambari pulled it out from its sheath. The blade looked fierce, Grey and Red. There was 'Aakash' and 'Agnii' imprinted on both sides of the blade near its sword guard. She also twirled her sword, and the same happened with her, but there was a difference. Kadambari's iris colour had turned saffron, and her hair ends were greyish and saffron. The letter that got imprinted on the ground was 'अ'. She also felt a fire-ish and a bit more courageous. She also got a strange mark on her right forearm.

They then kept all that stuff in the trunk and set out for Narshimhapur, which was 200km from Varundhara.

They reached Narshimhapur, and as Vikram was driving, he saw all those places where he used to go with his Nanaji. He became very emotional.

They quickly reached Nanaji's place, but he was feeling something different. Vikram always used to feel the aura of places and people. He knew the aura of his Nanaji. He felt a strong sense of energy flowing through that place. The three of them quickly entered the area. It was a big area with a two-story mansion, a small garden, a swing, and a fountain. Vikram got nostalgic and emotional.

They started searching for the chest, but they couldn't find it anywhere in the mansion. "Let's check the fountain and garden because Nanaji used to frequently roam the garden," said Vikram.

They quickly rushed there and started searching. They found the chest and opened it. It had two blue books and a Hachi. Vikram took out the Hachi from its sheath. He was amazed by what he saw. It had a magnificent blue colour with some yellow lighting on it. He attacked a withered tree, and lightning struck the tree. Pavitra and Kadambari were standing behind him, shocked by what they saw. Vikram turned towards them, looking different. His complexion began to lighten, his iris turned blue, and his hair ends started becoming yellowish and blue mainly.

He looked at his sword. It had "Varun" carved on one side and "Vidyut" carved on the other side.
Vikram also saw a blue mark on his right forearm.

"Guys, I am feeling very different, Look at those books once more carefully," said Vikram. They gently swept their hands over each book to remove dust. Those were the Element Chronicles. They had no idea what had been happening to them. "Hey Kad, have you read about such types of chronicles in your fictional books?" Asked Vikram.

"Let me recollect. Yeah! I did! I had read that this kind of Chronicles contains fighting techniques using the powers of something. Although the actual chronicles are different. This kind of Chronicles only exists in mere imagination." Kadambari said.

"Guys, I found two strange pieces of an incomplete map in the Wind and Earth Chronicles. Check yours if you find something like that" Pavitra said. Vikram and Kadambari quickly started checking their respective chronicles for any map pieces.

Each of them found 1 piece of map from both the Chronicles they had. They had 6 pieces of a map. They tried joining it all together and were in awe.

What lies ahead for them? Will their fate lead them to reunite with someone they have been longing to see? Or will they be plunged into a new set of problems? The map holds the key to their future, but who knows what twists and turns await them on their journey.

To be continued...