4. The Search

They drove straight towards their home and were shocked to see the sighting.
All of their Family members were frozen. They were blank. They were not able to control their tears. Pavitra and Kadamari controlled themselves. But Vikram couldn't. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Pavitra and Kadambari helped to calm him down.
They all were sitting on a bench. "I never imagined this to happen," Vikram said. "My Nanaji and I used to talk about time-freezing and he knew a lot about that," said Kadambari. Vikram and Pavitra suddenly started to look at Her. "My Nanaji also used to tell me about stories of time-freezing," said Vikram. "It was the same with me and my Nanaji," said Pavitra.
They all were confused. Vikram said, "There might be any connection between the three of us. Wait, All of our Nanaji didn't pass away, they went missing and were never found by anyone. I think we all have some secrets in our respective Nanaji's houses." Kadambari and Pavitra were puzzled but they knew what they had to do next.
"My Nanaji used to live in Narshimhapur, which is 600 km from here," said Vikram. "My Nanaji used to live in Indranagar," said Pavitra. "My Nanaji used to live in Varundhara," said Kadambari.
"Wait. All of these places are at equal distances which is 200 km. So let's do one thing, First, let us go to Indranagar and search Pavitra's Nanaji's house. Then we will go to Vasundhara and at last, we will go to
Narshimhapur" said Vikram. Pavitra and Kadambari nodded.
They packed their things, took Food and Medicines with them and they set out for Indranagar.
Indranagar was 600 km away from Vishnu Nagar. As the Time was frozen, the roads weren't busy so it just took them 8 hours to reach Indranagar.
The Memories started flowing in the mind of Pavitra as She had come to this place after 15 years. Indiranagar was more developed than it was before. Pavitra Navigated to her Nana Ji's house. They reached over there. They got out of the car and came in front of the bungalow. It was huge and had been empty for a decade. Vikram tried to open the door using a pin and it opened.
It was pitch dark in there. They all turned on their flashlights. There were Cobwebs everywhere. In front of them was a staircase which was the way to the Second floor. They went to the second floor. Pavitra was explaining every small detail about the things.
They came in front of Her Nanaji's room. They opened it. It was pitch black. It was a huge room. A big bed. Lamp and side tables on both sides, a study table with a lamp and some books on it.
Vikram went and started checking the books. They were about Wind and Earth. All of the books had information about some techniques of Earth and Wind combined. Vikram was confused. He took those books with him. Pavitra said "Guys look out if there is a chest over here. Nanaji used to keep his things inside that chest." Vikram and Kadambari nodded. Vikram bent down to see if there was something under the bed.
He found a big brown chest underneath the bed. He took it out.
It had a lock on it. Pavitra was permitted to break it open. Vikram broke it open. They were all surprised to see the things inside the chest. It had an Armour and a sword in it. The sword was a Japanese Hachi. When Pavitra took the Hachi out of its Sheath, She found it astonishing. The Blade had a Green and White colour Combined. It had a Green handle and an eight-bladed fan as its sword guard. She was amazed. At the bottom side of the blade just above the sword guard, there was carved 'Pavan' on one side and 'Prithvi' in a small font in Sanskrit. Pavan meant Wind and Prithvi meant Earth.
Vikram started searching for references to the sword in those books. Kadambari said "What is happening with us? I have only read this kind of thing in books."
"So do I. Pavitra, just check whether it has got some effects after you strike using it. Let's go outside and check." Vikram said.
They took all the books and that Sword with them. Pavitra held it and made a strike in the air at the ground. The ground got an impact and in Sanskrit, the 'प' letter got imprinted. After that, They saw a Mark on Pavitra's Forearm and suddenly her iris colour turned to Lime Green.

Did Pavitra gain any special powers and was this a step towards saving their world?

To be continued...