2. The Old Memories

It was somewhere around 7:45 p.m. when Vikram left his Lab to pick up Pavitra and Kadambari. They all had a Dinner Plan together.
He reached Pavitra's Clinic, where he parked his car and was waiting for her. She was on the phone call.
After her phone call, She saw him and went to him and said "Kadambari will be here in 5 minutes, so let's wait for her." Vikram nodded.
After 10 minutes, Kadambari arrived there. "Sorry guys, I had a client who was stretching his talks more and more, so I got late", said Kadambari. "That guy would be very Lonely without any girls, hahaha", said Vikram. All of them started Laughing.
"Let's leave for Dinner, I'm too Hungry," said Pavitra. "Haan Yaar let's leave. Get into the Car fast," said Vikram.
They got into the car and began driving towards the restaurant. They reached there and sat at their usual place. The waiter came and asked for their orders. They still weren't deciding, so Vikram said "Bring Me a Bottle of Dewberg and for the ladies.. Oye both of you, what will you guys have?".
"I will have a Citrus Fizz," said Pavitra. "A Dry Cranberry Spitzer for me," said Kadambari. "Main course Sir and Madams?" Asked Waiter. "I will have a Quinche and a Ratatouille.", Said Vikram. "2 Spaghetti for both of us" said both of them. "Okay. Anything for Dessert?". "We will let you know," said Vikram.
Their Drinks came. They all were joking and Laughing. "You know I wish I could get married but I am not getting a girl. And you guys are sisters to me, and you aren't even finding one for me" he said sarcastically.
"Ishaani and her gang? They are single too" said Kadambari jokingly. Vikram suddenly stopped Smiling and got serious. Whispering to Kadambari in a serious tone, Pavitra asked why she had brought Ishaani into their conversation.
"Vikram don't think about her, What she did was wrong but you don't think much about her," said Pavitra. Kadambari apologied him.
"It's alright, don't apologise. You know guys, people nowadays want more and more materialistic things, so valuing relations cannot be expected from them. But People like you both are exceptions to it. That's why I love you guys, You are the best". Vikram said.
"We are a Trilogy Vik. We must stand with each other in hard times"
Both of them said. After that, Their Orders came and they had their food.
Vikram lived in B 72, Pavitra lived in B 76 and Kadambari lived in B 74 in Ram Vihar. Ishaani was a Fashion Designer who was deep down cunning and always wished for more and more Materialistic Things.
Her Gang consisted of people who were 6 to 7 years younger than them who always used to make Mockery of Vikram, Pavitra and Kadambari.
Vikram had feelings for Ishaani but it wasn't mutual. She pretended to love him and had him as a Side option. When Vikram came to know about her truth, He was devastated.
That Incident happened 2 years ago. Ishaani had shifted after the Incident and her Gang members also slowly left Ram Vihar.
All of that left a Deep Impact on Vikram.

Little did They know that they would cross paths with these individuals once more, but this time, the encounter would leave a bitter taste in their mouths.

To be Continued...