9. The Training

It was dawn when Vikram woke up. Pavitra and Kadambari were still asleep as they were not able to take easy rest because of Hormonal Changes and Imbalances.

He went into the Living room where the Sages, Mrinmayee and Hriday were having tea. He went and asked them when they woke up. Mrinmayee replied, "Dada, we woke up 2 hours before you. Now get ready, as you have your first day of training. I have prepared Coffee for you and it's in the Kitchen." Hriday said, "Vik, All the best for your training. At the end of the day, Me and Mrinmayee will tell you something that you need to know".

Shashidhar and Vikram reached on training grounds. It was surrounded by Mayavan, the forest of Mayalok.
"Vikram, you are well aware that you are going to face Dark Elements. Some powerful Water attacks will help you. As you progress, you will be able to use Lightning attacks too. The Storm release, about which you must've read in Chronicles, requires a lot of energy. In a Single Fight, you can use it 3 times as it requires a regeneration time of 2 hours every time you use it. Be precise with your storm release as it is limited as well as mass destructive. Also, Once you master these styles perfectly,  you will get a royal blue cloak and your right body will have stripes originating from the mark. After it completely covers your right body, you will awaken Jalnetra (the Eye of Water). You would also have a Summon. Choose anyone from Snake, Shark or Eagle. So let's start your training". Shashidhar said. Vikram said "Understood. I would have a Snake summon." Vikram loved snakes. He had one pet snake in his lab. It was a blue one with black eyes. His name was "Kalium".

Pavitra and Kadambari were also informed about their powers and Summoning Animals by their respective Grandfathers. Pavitra had chosen Eagle and Kadambari had chosen the Tiger as the Summoning Animal.
Their Training began. They were taught various techniques. After that, they were taught some easy attacks of their respective elements.

Pavitra and Kadambari finished their training and went back to Bhavan. They reached there and asked Mrinmayee where Vikram was. Mrinmayee said that He hadn't returned yet. Pavitra and Kadambari felt a bit worried so with Mrinmayee, those three set out to find him.

They reached at his training ground. They found him meditating in deep focus. They decided not to disturb him. So they left a note and went back to Bhavan. Vikram was meditating. They left a message for him saying to come back to Bhavan after he completes his meditation.

He opened his eyes. There were dim lights on his ground. He tried running and was surprised by his speed. He saw his right arm and saw the mark expanded from his forearm to his palm covering 50 per cent of that portion with tattoo-like stripes. He closed his fists very tightly and saw the stripes turning blue slowly and steadily from his palm to his forearm. He understood that it meant the Ūrja (energy) was flowing through him.

He was about to leave the ground when he got that note and he read that. Suddenly a White Snake came from the bushes. It was long and pure white. It came and reached towards Vikram's chest. He thought that it wanted to be cuddled. So he gently ran his fingers over its head and in response to it, The snake hissed and closed its eyes. He felt the presence of Princess Ahivati. It then slowly came down. And started going back. Vikram felt good.

He came back to Bhavan. Mrinmayee, Pavitra and Kadambari asked Vikram to come back a bit early from tomorrow onwards. Vikram nodded. Pavitra and Kadambari had finished their dinner so they went into their rooms and were chitchatting. Vikram asked, "Mrinmayee, where is Dada? You both wanted to tell me some important thing". "He is coming. Ah, he came. Hriday dada, it's time for the talk with Vikram Da," Mrinmayee said.

Hriday said, "Vik, I know what happened between you and Ishaani and it's completely understandable your anger towards her. But do not forget the Dark Queen. You have to become stronger to defeat her. Now, the real discussion. You are not having any normal genes. You have the genes of two warrior bloodlines combined. Shashi Aaba's genes are there in you also, of another great warrior about whom even your Father doesn't know. You belong to the bloodline of the First Greatest Sage, Maharshi Ramaraman Khedekar. And this may be one reason why you have almost 9 times more Ūrja than Pavitra or Kadambari. Also, after mastering the Strom release, you can combine it with the powers of Pavitra and Kadambari to form a god-like destructive attack."

Vikram understood everything. He said, "Understood Dada. What about you? What are your elements?". Mrinmayee replied, "Our element is life. We are expert healers. The way you can produce water from your Ūrja, We produce healing waves that can heal an injured person. Mahadev Aaba is not only the Royal Doctor but also, the Healing Sage of Mayalok. He can heal anyone."
Saying this, they went to sleep in their respective rooms.

What lies ahead for Vikram after encountering that White Snake? Would he become successful in awakening the Jalnetra?
The Anticipation of what would happen is palpable.

To be continued...