Chapter 24: You Belong To Me

Audrey's POV

WARNING: Explicit Sexual Content

Undergoing Editing

It was pitch dark by the time we arrived at Scarlett's apartment. As soon as I stepped out of the car, she swiftly scooped me up and carried me to the front door bridal-style. She unlocked the door with one hand and kicked it open. The frame slammed against the wall, the sound reverberating throughout the dimly lit apartment.

But I barely noticed any of that when she closed the door behind her. I could see her eyes burning with desire as she shifted me in her arms so I was facing her. With my legs wrapped around her waist, she pressed me up against the wall and caught my mouth with hers. She tasted like honey, her sweetness kissing my tongue as I returned the kiss.

She grabbed my hair as I grinded my hips against hers. Heat surged through my body like a wildfire as I cupped her face. I moaned into her mouth, the smell of roses filling my senses, and I felt her smile against my mouth.

She released my mouth and traced gentle kisses down my neck, each touch leaving behind a longing for her to return. Her hot breath scorched my burning skin as I closed my eyes and threw my head back with a whimper.

I felt her nibble at my neck, making me moan a little louder. My heartbeat and breathing escalated in tempo, and my body was burning hot, as if doused in a flaming fire.

Scarlett shifted her grip on me. She smirked and placed a kiss on my lips as she carried me into the bedroom that was just ten feet away. The same room that we had been sharing for the last few weeks as if we were simply roommates.

And tonight, we were going to finally make it official.

Scarlett gently laid me down on the bed and stepped back to gaze at me with the corner of her lips turned up in a smirk. She began to unbutton her white blouse as her eyes turned dark with desire. I propped myself on my elbows, my breath shuddering as I watch each one of her movements. Her face was flushed, almost matching her vibrant red hair that fell perfectly on her shoulders.

"You like what you see, babygirl?" She asked, her voice husky as she stepped towards me.

"Mhm," I nodded.

She smiled as her shirt finally came off, revealing a black lace bra that complimented her full breasts. She climbed on top of me and kissed me on the lips, the sweetness and warmth of her mouth flowing to my mind in an irresistible wave. She moved her tongue around expertly as I whimpered and pressed the back of my head against the pillow. She released me and began tracing soft, warm kisses along my neck. She traveled downwards until she reached my  cleavage when my foggy mind temporarily cleared.

“Wait,” I suddenly said breathlessly. “I need to tell you something.”

“What?” Scarlett asked, lifting her head up to look at me. “Can't it wait?”

“No,” I answered and took a deep breath.

I realized that what will come out of my mouth next could destroy everything that we've built over the short time that we've known each other. But there was no way I could take this relationship to the next level when Scarlett didn't know the whole bare truth. She deserved to know.

“That… friend that I was telling you about…”

“Yeah?” Scarlett furrowed her eyebrows at me.

“She's actually my ex-girlfriend… the one that moved away…” I finally let out, and oddly enough, I felt like a huge weight had lifted off my shoulders.