Ch. 38: Cindy's 1st Birthday/ Later, Barnaby Breaks Down

Today was the day. Your little Cindy had just turned one-year-old today. You and Barnaby are planning a good birthday party for her. You're inviting the citizens of Goatshire to come and celebrate her being alive for one year, already. Barnaby especially can't wait. 

He's got a Facebook page and the majority of his photos are of Cindy's activities. Or his posts with just comments saying, "My baby's growing so fast." "My little princess." "I love my little daughter Cindy so much." "She said dada. I'm so happy. Eek." "I will do anything to protect my baby girl." And so on. 

And the most recent one from today is, "My little one just turned one-year-old. Can you believe it? I can't. They really grow. Daddy loves you so much, Cindy." You see these everyday and you would always smile and say, "Awe." 

You could tell Barnaby really loves and cares about your guys' daughter. At least you guys get a crap load of likes, loves, cares, etc from the comment section and comments about how cute Cindy is. Billie and your mom especially.

Right now, Barnaby's in the living room with Cindy. He's sitting on the floor and she's sitting in front of him. He's got a toy in his wing and he acts it out saying, "Here I come. I'm going to eat you right up.~" Cindy smiles and giggles. 

He brings the toy to Cindy's face and says, "Om nom nom nom!" She laughs. Barnaby does it again going, "Om nom nom nom!" She does that belly laugh like any baby would do. He smiles and says, "Oh hoo hoo! Oh, you're just so darn cute.~" 

She giggles and says, "Dada." He puts the toy down and he gets up, picking Cindy up as he does. He says, "Oh, daddy loves you so much, little one." She hugs him and says, "Dada." He holds her close and he says, "Let's go see mommy, huh?" She says, "Mama." He kisses her on the forehead and says, "Daddy loves you so much, princess.~" She says, "Ba ba ba." He walks out of the room, taking Cindy with him.

He gets downstairs and there you are. You've heard them as you walked by. You smile and you say, "There you guys are. Fanty's still sleeping in his room, isn't he?" Barnaby says, "Yes. Poor guys is struggling. He did get evicted from his place." 

You say, "At least you gave him hospitality here at our place. You're a good soul, Barnaby. You just didn't realize it, even when you were killing others when you were a ghost or the moment you went crazy in your previous living life. I love you no matter what, Barnaby." 

He looks at you and he smiles. He says, "You're the best thing to come in contact with me. You and Cindy... I love you both so much." You say, "And we love YOU, Barnaby." He sighs and smiles. You notice a slight happy and sad expression on his face. You look at him and you say, "You... gonna be alright, baby?" He says, "Y-yeah. I... I am. So... Excited for Cindy's party?" 

You smile and you nod saying, "Yeah." He grins and says, "Splendid! Let's get Fantoccio down here and he can help us decorate. He agreed to." You and Barnaby head upstairs. Cindy's still in his arms.

**********************************************************************

Later on during the day, everyone in Goatshire is at your manor. They all admire Cindy. Even Evelyn, the pirate queen from Claw Bay had fallen under her charm the moment you had the banquet there and she crashed there and tried to take Billie, but little Cindy stopped her with her cute little laugh. That shows Cindy has the most power. Baby luck.

You're all in the dining room and you're about to sing to her. She's sitting on the table. Her little cake is in front of her with a candle shaped into the number 1. Since she is one-year-old now. Your mom Gayle says, "Ooh, my grandbaby. I can't believe it's been a year since I've been grandma." You say, "I know. Before you know it, she'll be in high school, college and so on." She says, "Honey, please. Don't remind me." You say, "Sorry, mama."