Ch. 17: Making Up

The next night, you're back at Barnaby's manor in his world. You're in the manor and you're both sitting on the couch in the living room. You're sitting close to him with your arms wrapped around him. You're crying. He has you held close and he says, "It's alright, now. I've got you back and I'm happy." 

You sniffle and you say, "Oh, Barnaby. I really do love you. Don't kill any more people I love, alright? I love you so much." You sob. He says, "That's a promise. So long as I have you in my wings as my own.~" He kisses you on the cheek. You sigh and you smile. He brings his head back and he looks at you. 

He smiles and he says, "What do you say, my dear? You want to accompany me upstairs? I'll make sure my Barnaboos don't peak, this time." He looks up at the walls with a suspicious look. The Barnaboos come out and they grin as if they realize Barnaby found them out.

You put your hand on his face and you smile and say, "As long as I have you close to ME as well, Barnaby. I love you.~" You lean in and you wrap your arms around him. He has his right wing around you and he says, "My dear. Tell me... How did you do after leaving me?" You say, "Horribly. I didn't even eat anything." 

You pull away. He says, "You what?" You nod. He says, "My dear. You're still alive. You require food. First, we dine. You need to eat something, my sweet." He strokes your face. You blush and you smile. You look at him and you say, "Can you blame me for the sex part, though? You're just so goddamn good at it. I feel for those that don't get it as great." 

He smirks and chuckles saying, "I can take this as a compliment. First, we dine... then you're all mine.~" He does that hoot laugh. You lean in and you kiss him on the beak. You stroke his face and you say, "So long as it's you, Barnaby.~" 

You look away and you blush and giggle. He says, "What is it?" You look at him and you say, "It would be kind of interesting at the thought of your Barnaboos watching us while you take me right there on your bed.~" The Barnaboos hear this and they perk up. They grin and they snicker, rubbing their nubby hands together. One says, "Ooh. She's a dirty one. Nice.~"

Barnaby blushes and looks at you. You giggle. He looks up at the Barnaboos and says, "Ugh. You little perverts. She doesn't mean it. Stop that this instant!" They immediately stop, but one of them still smirks and stifles a laugh. Another whispers to them, "Can you blame us? She's hot."

You look at Barnaby and you say, "I'm so happy to be back with you. I regret leaving you. Especially since it made you worse." He puts his hand on your face and he says, "Don't ever leave my side, (Y/N). You have no idea how much of an effect you have on me. I'm madly in love. Madly!" 

You stroke his face and you say, "You don't have to worry about that now, Barnaby. I'm riiiight here, babe.~" You get up and you say, "Let me make dinner. I don't mind a bit.~" He sighs and smiles saying, "Anything done by your lovely hands.~" You smile and you turn away and walk out of the living room, to the kitchen.

************************************************************

It's midnight now. You're up in Barnaby's room. Well, yours now too since you're now living with him. You're wearing a short purple dress that's a bit glittery. You're standing there, waiting for him to come into the room.

You suddenly hear this behind you, "My my. You look absolutely stunning in that dress, my dear.~" You blush and you smile. You say, "I wore it for you.~" You turn to face him and you say, "You like me in this dress, huh?~" He says, "Ooh, I do. I do.~" He stretches his neck over to you and he looks at you, looking you up and down and saying, "All the easier for me to remove, too. Hoo hoo hoo.~" He moves back.

You lick your lips and you grin saying, "All the shit you're capable of, I don't doubt you a bit Barnababe.~" He shivers and says, "Ooh, I love it when you refer to me as Barnababe.~" He pulls you close to himself and he picks you up into his wings. You wrap your arms around him and he has the half-lidded eyes. 

He smirks and says, "Ooh, I just love you so much. Too much to let you go.~" You stroke his face and you say, "Oh, Barnaby. I love you, too. I'm sorry I got the two of us into that mess.~" He says, "And I'm sorry, too. At least now, I've got you back, my dear. I'm the happiest man dead.~" You say, "Come here, darling.~" 

Barnaby leans in and he kisses you. You kiss him back. It's a deep, passionate kiss and your tongues are massaging one another's. This time however, you let out your frisky side and you sigh and smirk into the kiss. You reach a hand down his side and you move it back. You pull away and you grin.

***(Trigger warning.)***

Barnaby suddenly feels a pinch on his rear end and he says, "Oh!" He blushes. You giggle. He smirks and says, "Ooh hoo hoo. Frisky, are we?~" He looks at you. You say, "Had to.~" He holds you close and he says, "I'm loving this side of you more and more.~" He chuckles and says, "Little were YOU aware, my dear.~" You say, "What is it?" 

He smirks and he makes something appear. He slowly holds it up to show you. It turned out to be... handcuffs. You blush hard and you say, "W-where did you get the handcuffs?" He says, "Hoo hoo hoo! You didn't know I had THAT side, did you?~" You look at the cuffs and back at him. He smirks. You say, "Holy shit. You've got a kinky side. Fuck... yes!" 

He grins and says, "So, you'll take up this offer, huh? Alright, darling... Let's play.~" You blush and you smile. From outside, there's moaning and screaming from you. Barnaby's moaning as well. He says, "Ooh, it's good to have you back with me.~~" You moan out, "Ooh, Barnaby!~~"