Chapter 2

"Luna please talk to mee" I could hear Jack outside my room door. He managed to get inside my house after I hid the spare key. He still found it and got inside.

"Go away you jerk"

"Luna talk to me babe. You've ignored me for like a week now."

I was going strong. This was the first I've ever ignored Jack. Usually it would only be one or two days. I'm not going to cave in that easily this time.

"You're no best friend of mine." I played along. I kind of felt bad after the third day. Jack was so desperate to talk to me and have our old ways again.

"Luna don't say that. I miss seeing your cute face and talking to you. I miss my best friend."

If you listen closely you could hear my heart burst into a million pieces. That was the cutest thing I've ever heard Jack say.

"No I'm not letting you in my room"

It was silent for a minute and then I heard sniffling. Was Jack crying?

I walked over to the door and put my ear against it, " Jack are you actually crying?"

After saying that I heard sobbing. I unlocked my door and flung it open.
I embraced Jack in a tight hug, " Jack! Jack oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry! Don't cry!"

As I kept hugging him, I heard laughing. Jack looked up at me, "got you Luna" he grinned and laughed his ass off.

"You punk ass!" I attempted to lock my door shut again but Jack barged through before I could even close it.

"Get away from me you faker!"

He tackled me on top of my bed and pinned me.

"Aw see I knew you'd forgive me" he smiled above me.

"Who says I forgave you?" I said.

"Come on Luna, don't make me tickle you to forgive me." He got his hands ready.

"WAIT. Okay I forgive you. God damn."

I pushed him off of me and successfully he fell to the floor.

"Ow Luna that hurt" he said while rubbing his butt.

"Good" I grinned.

-

Jack decided to buy me a shitload of taco bell (he knew Taco Bell was my absolute favorite fast food place in the world), a locket with a picture of us from freshman year, and a new outfit which was just a floral dress and a cardigan that went perfectly with it. Damn he is the most amazing friend I could ever have.

"Jack why did you buy me so much stuff!!!!"

"Because my best friend deserves the best and I'm sorry for being a dick to you last week." He hugged me from behind.

"Jack you are the best friend I could ever ask for. Thank you." I smiled.

We then continued to watch the teen wolf series for the rest of the night cause Jack has never watched them. I'm shocked.

-

"Dude you bought her new clothes and jewelry?! You must love her that much." Skate said to Jack.

"Yeah man I really do love Luna. She's like family to me. I don't ever want to lose her. Her not talking to me for that past week was torture."

"Jack I'm not saying like love as in family, love as in you love love her." Skate winked.

"Nooooo bro I don't love her like that. No that's way to weird. Luna's my best friend."

"That could turn into your girlfriend."

"I don't know I'm feeling kind of conflicted now. I mean, me and Luna have been friends forever. I don't want to risk our friendship. Isn't that the number one thing to look out for?"

Skate groaned," man she got you so whipped. You don't even notice how much you love her."

"Nah you're all wrong. I love Luna to death but more in a family way." Jack said.

"Okay whatever you say" Skate mocked Jack.