Warning

Miranda woke up feeling refreshed as the sun shined on her face. She slowly got up and went to get ready for the day. She showered and slipped on a tank top and some old basketball shorts that fit tightly. She went around the house looking for Ben, only to find he wasn't there. She sighed and decided to go to the kitchen and make a small snack. Her phone pinged shortly, as a message from Ben showed up.

Ben

I had to go to work early, I'll see you when I get home. Keep the doors locked and be safe. Call me if you need anything.

She light smiled as she read the message. She sat on the couch either her plate in hand, turning on a scary movie.

Ben on the other handkerchief, had left the house earlier than normal. He had some "business" to handle that was urgent. He dressed in a black suit and made his way to a warehouse, a little ways from where he lived.

When he walked in he saw his best friend/right hand man, Saint standing next to Tucker tied in a chair. He had a busted lip, bruised eye, and he looked like had been beaten for a while.

Ben roughly grabbed his face before speaking, "You even think about coming near Miranda again, I will gladly break every bone in your body. Do you understand me?"

Tucker didn't respond, causing Ben to chuckle and grab a nearby hammer.

"So you cant speak, huh?"

He slammed the hammer on his hand repeatedly until Tucker yelped out an okay. He nodded satisfied with the answer and turned to Saint.

"Drop him off back where you found him. Thanks, man." he said as he dapped him up.

"You know I got you."

Ben nodded before heading back to his car. He grabbed his uniform from the back and quickly changed before heading off to work.

Hours passed as Miranda sat at the house bored out of her mind. She was cooking in the kitchen, dancing as Sweet Love by Anita Baker played.

Ben was just coming in from work unbeknownst to her. He took off his coat at the door and walked into the kitchen to find Miranda swaying and humming with the music. He softly chuckled to himself as memories of her dancing in their small apartment during college flooded his mind.

Miranda turned around and jumped as Ben scared her.

"Sorry, I thought you heard me come in."

"Uhh, it's fine. I was too busy cooking."

"What are you making?" he questioned. Slowly making his way to the stove, standing close behind her .

"Chicken Alfredo."

Ben groaned as Miranda tried to keep her composure.

"My favorite."

"Uhhh yeah. I thought I could at least make you a meal, since you opened your home to me."

He nodded before sitting at the island as she made his plate.

"Damn, Miranda. It's just as good as it was when were in college."

She laughed and ate her food. After a couple minutes of silence, she decided to speak.

"So, how was work?"

"It was tiring, but we saved some lives so I cant complain."

She nodded as they finished their food and he cleaned the dishes.

"So, what did you do all day?"

"Watch tv. I miss surgery." She nearly pouted, walking into the living room.

"Well, hopefully you can go back soon."

"I hope I can, I cannot take being at this house alone."

He chuckled and made his way to her.

"Well, you're not alone now. So let's get this music back playing and let's have some fun." He grinned as Butterflies by Micheal Jackson started playing.

She laughed as Ben slowly swayed and motioned for her to join him. She got up standing in front of him and rocking her hips to the beat. They slowly fell in sync together and they inched closer as they danced. Before they knew it, Ben had his hands on her hips and she had her arms wrapped around his neck. The two laughed and enjoyed the moment as they got lost in each other's eyes. Miranda softly began to rub his head and pull him closer as his hand drifted to her backside.

She cupped his face, bringing her lips to his kissing him in desperation. He kissed her back matching her energy, massaging her ass roughly . She moaned into the kiss and he picked her up, sitting on the couch with her in his lap. Neither noticed the change in music as Say Yes by floetry played. Ben pulled her by her ass closer as possible while her tongue found his as they enjoyed a sloppy slow sensual kiss. Miranda slowly began to grind on him as his erection grew even more restricted in his jeans. Ben groaned at the feeling and quickly stripped her of her shirt and shorts. She had on a matching blue set, that set Ben on fire. He slowly but roughly grabbed her breasts, massaging them and kissing the tops of them while she became a moaning mess. She moved off of him and helped him rid his short and pants before she climbed back on top of him, feeling his hard dick pulsing in want. She grabbed his face kissing him again and rocked her hips before Ben unclasped her bra and took it off. He kissed her neck a couple times before leaning back to watch her. She was grinding onto Bens erection with her hand on his shoulders and her head tilted back and eyes closed.

"Fuckkk" she moaned as the wetness in her panties increased and Ben grabbed her waist beginning to grind into her from the bottom. She whimpered and moaned as he watched, trying to hold his own composure. He quickly pulled her up a little and slid his boxers off and then moved her panties to the side. At first he took his thumb rubbing circles around her clit until she grabbed his wrist. She slowly took off her underwear, grabbing his dick she rubbed his tip up and down her slit before slowly letting him sink into her. Noticing she didn't go all the way down, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down to take all of him as she semi yelled his name and he groaned. She began to ride him slowly and sped up once her climax approached. This also caused her to falter but Ben wasted no time fucking her from the bottom. He pulled her down to lay on top of him, he wrapped his arms around her waist and began to fuck her fast and hard until she came all on his dick. His climax wasnt far behind and she knew it as she tried to fuck back feeling his dick pulse and his breathing quicken. After a couple more strokes he sped up fucking her faster, as she screamed his name and profanities. His strokes slowed as he came in her and rocked her hips on him as she continued to ride him slowly. She stopped , clearly tired and climbed off of him. But,he wasnt done. He took the opportunity to open her legs and kiss her clit as she shivered. He began to eat her like she was the last meal he would have. Miranda began moaning trying to close her legs and push his head away as it became too much. But, it was no use as he grabbed her thighs pulling her toward him and latched on to her clit sucking and swirling around it until she came on his face, shaking and screaming.

Yall, Sorry for the late update. I had thought I posted it days ago but it just saved as a draft.😃