Safe

Miranda awoke in the middle of the night to cabinets closing and someone yelling downstairs. She slowly made her way downstairs to see Ben on the phone in the kitchen. He had his back face towards her but she could tell he was upset.

"No you listen to me. I don't care where you find him or how, you just let me know when you have him. I'll explain later, but he deserves hell. You got it, Saint?" Ben turned around to find Miranda standing in the doorway.

"Look, I gotta go. Get it done." He said hanging up the phone.

"What was that about?" she asked softly.

Ben took in her appearance as he thought of a response. She was wearing a short nightgown with no bra and her hair was pinned up with a scarf around it.

"It was just some business I needed to handle."

"At 3 in the morning?" she questioned.

"Yes." he said leaning against the counter as Miranda got closer to the island. She nodded slightly.

"Why are you up?"

"I heard the cabinets and you yelling."

" I apologize, I didn't mean to wake you-"

"It's fine, I wasn't getting much sleep anyway."

"How come?" he questioned watching her eyes shift from his.

"I cant stop thinking about our kiss." she mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

"You want me to fix it for you, because I definitely have something that will put you to sleep." He said confidently walking towards her.

Miranda slowly bit her lip as Ben grabbed her waist pulling her close and kissed her neck.

"Just tell me what you want baby? You want me to put you to sleep?" he asked intently.

"Yes." she said in almost a whisper.

Thats Ben needed before picking her up and putting her down on the island. Mirandas back met the cold touch of the island as Ben spread her legs. He slowly pulled her legs apart and slid her underwear off. He kissed up her thighs and slowly left a small peck on her core. He took a slow long lick, sucking her clit. He made sure to take his time, wanting to please miranda as much as he could. He continued until her head went back and she began to grind her hips and ride his tongue. Ben didn't miss a beat. He began to speed up, slipping a finger into her pumping fast causing her to grab his head. Miranda's mouth formed into an O as her orgasm inched closer.

"Ben please don't stop." she said in desperation.

Ben wasn't planning on it and definitely wasn't when he felt her thighs attempt to close and she orgasmed on his tongue. Miranda tried to regain her breathing, as her eyes got heavy and Ben stood in front of her. He stood between her thighs, his hands rested in her ass as he kissed her slow and sloppy. Miranda enjoyed tasting herself on his lips and the daze he had her under.

"Did I fix it for you?" Ben asked.

Miranda could only nod. The energy she did have left, he sucked out of her.

He chuckled at her state and offered to carry her upstairs, which she accepted. When he got her to her room, he laid her in bed and kissed her forehead softly before going to his room. Miranda was asleep as soon as he laid her down. Ben followed suit soon after Miranda.