Brozone: Constellar Champions

The squeal to Shooting Superstars. But like its predecessors, it was unreleased yet completed and never played.
Inspired by the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Sonic Colors

It's the final video game created and designed by T-Bark. Though it was complete, it was unreleased to the public. The primary goal is to restore the Constellations and awaken the Constellation Spirits. Like the previous game, single-player or co-op modes are allowed but are limited to five players.

Plot: Brozone is asleep in bed, dreaming of their previous adventures with Wishly. However, a UFO light lifted the sleeping brotherly boyband out of bed and into a starship. Upon awakening, Brozone was shocked at themselves standing at the center of an audience of stars and a council sitting of stars. The council is known as the Horostars, the oldest stars known in history(The Methuselah Star or HD 140283: 13.7 ± 0.7 billion years, located 190 light-years away in the Milky Way.

2MASS J18082002−5104378: 13.53 billion years, located 1,950 light-years away in the Milky Way thin disk.

BD+17°3248: 13.8 ± 4 billion years, located 968 light-years away in the Milky Way halo.

HE 1219-0312: 13.6 billion years, located 32,000 light-years away in the Milky Way halo.

HD 164922: 13.6 billion years, located 72 light-years away in the Milky Way halo.

HD 221170: 13.6 billion years, located 1,800 light-years away in the Milky Way halo.

SMSS J031300.36−670839.3: 13.4 billion years, located 6,000 light-years away in the Milky Way halo.

BPS CS22957-0027 or HE 2356-0410: 13.4 billion years, located 36,000 light-years away in the Milky Way halo.)

Along with them was Wishly, who happily reunited with their band of Troll friends. Brozone was summoned before the Horostars in their desperate need for help. They explained that the stars of the Constellations are going out, caused by unknown forces. If all constellations go out, space will be thrown into chaos and distortion because the constellations bring order and balance. Seeing how Brozone saved the galaxy in the past, the Horostars believe they and Wishly can restore the Constellation stars and awaken their Spirits. The Constellation Spirits were the protectors of the stars and brought light into the darkness of space. Before they were sealed to keep outer space in check, they gathered the Horostars to watch over the stars. Knowing that it would bring life endangerment all over, Brozone and Wishly agreed to aid them. The Horostars bestow Brozone some constellational powers on their 5 Star Necklaces to help on their journey.

Constellations: Each Zodiac constellation contains a star world filled with several stars that unite the constellations. Somehow, the stars inhibiting the constellations have corrupted and are surrounded by a dark celestial aura. They even go into the forms related to the names. They have their brightest stars as their guardians, acting as bosses. The guardians protect temples with Zodiac Seals on them so the Spirits won't be disturbed. Since there are 14 areas, they are not traditional levels like in some other games. Instead, the game features large open worlds that you can explore freely.

Aries: 9 stars; The star world within this constellation is a cool spring world with a land of red grass covered in Thistles and Honeysuckles—the seas filled with harmless flaming water. There's a temple made of diamonds with the Aries seal. At the center of the temple is an orb resembling Mars, which, when in contact, will allow the Aries Constellation Spirit to be awakened. The guardian of it is the Hamal star in the form of a shepherd. The guardian is corrupted along with Coyotes, Bobcats, Lynx, and mountain lions, making it the boss and enemy. The Aries Constellation Spirit takes the form of a Bighorn Sheep ram.

Taurus: 18 stars; The star world within is a warm spring world with a land of pink pastures covered with roses, poppies, and foxgloves. The seas have floating rocks in the water. There's a temple made of emeralds with the Taurus seal. At the center, an orb resembling Venus is guarded by the Aldebaran Star in the form of a rancher as the boss. The enemies are cougars, wolves, lions, and tigers. The Taurus Constellation Spirit takes the form of a Chianina bull.