Mini Clip #1

[A few minutes before the show, Brozone, in their band outfits, stands in soldier position before Elder Leaf.]

Elder Leaf: Alright, Grandsons. (holding his cane like a riding crop) You need to know what is trending since you've been out of a boyband connection for 20 years. And I, as your new manager, will ensure you will stay on the trends, currently straightforward.

John Dory: But you're 99 years old. How can you know?

Elder Leaf: Don't get smartpants on me, JD. These days, all Troll Tribes are coming together to enjoy all their music. You will perform for all Trolls and all creatures. So, I want you to look like an All-Troll Star. (He puts John Dory's goggles on his head that look brand-new. He goes over to Bruce.) I want you to talk like an All-Troll Star.

Bruce: This one is for all you music-loving people. (flicks his hair before winking)

Elder Leaf: Not bad, Bruce. (Goes over to Branch) I want you to smile like an All-Troll Star. (Branch lets out his best smile.) Hm? Branch, think of the day you will finally marry the love of your life. (Branch smiles so bright.) Now that's an All-Troll Star smile. (goes over to Floyd, who is finishing his eye makeup) I want you to act like an All-Troll Star. (Floyd then makes a kissy face with his hands on his hips, which startled his grandfather.)

Floyd: Too much?

Elder Leaf: Keep doing poses like that, and you will have too many people drooling over you.

Floyd: (putting shiny lip balm) As long as they're men, I don't mind.

Elder Leaf: (brow furrowed) Good enough. (goes to Clay before he pounds his fist into his hand) But most importantly, I want you to smell like an All-Troll Star. (He smells Clay, but his stank made him faint.]

Branch: (Brozone surrounds their grandpa in concern) Grandpa? Did he finally move on? (Elder Leaf wakes up to gasp for air.)

Elder Leaf: Compelling smell, Clay.

Clay: Maybe I add too much hairspray or over-practice.

Elder Leaf: (stands back up with John Dory and Bruce's help) Never mind, Clay. It's showtime in the Brozone.

Brozone: (exclaimed) Brotime!