Brozone: Shooting Superstars

The squeal to Starry Heroes. But like its predecessor, it was unreleased yet completed, thus never being played. Inspired by Super Mario Galaxy 1, 2 and Mario+Rabbits Sparks of Hope

It's another video game created and designed by T-Bark. Though it was complete, it was unreleased to the public. The primary goal is to rescue the kidnapped Royal Pop Family. Like the previous game, single-player or co-op modes are allowed but are limited to five players.

Plot: Brozone is performing for Queen Penelope's birthday with her husband, King Peppy, and daughters, Princesses Viva and Poppy, who are presented along with Pop Tribe attending. However, Metethor returns to get revenge on Brozone by kidnapping the Royal Pop Family. With their leaders taken, the Pop Trolls panic until Wishly arrives to recruit Brozone to help defeat Metethor from conquering Brozone's home galaxy and rescue the Royal Pop Family. Wishly explains that meteors and stars always fight each other for territories to gain stronger wish powers. The only way for them to gain territories was to spread their stardust or meteor dust among the planets they visited. Metethor spread the Meteor Disease in the past to control Brozone's home planet, which Wishly was doing as well, but with nontoxic stardust. With Wishly guiding Brozone again, they take Wishly's Comet Starship(as a hub base) to save the Royal Pop Family and galaxy.

Planets: The game has 100 levels to complete and has ten planets with ten levels in one each. Like the previous game, there are chase levels, musical levels, collecting levels, mini-game levels, and boss levels. But in this game, there are art levels, race levels, undetected levels, scoring levels, and task levels. Each planet's enemies are Metethor's minions made from his meteor dust, Meteoroids, while bosses are Meteorites. Each Meteorite boss holds a Hyper Space Crystals, which will help increase Wishly's Comet Starship's traveling speed. Some even unique NPCs own a shop for the players to buy supplies.

S.T.A.R.S. -()The 1st planet with an acronym short for Seminary Terrance Assemblage Rebirth Station, the star planet that creates new or reborn stars from the nebula in the form of seeds to grow Nebula Flowers for star souls to come, similar to how Trolls' souls were from Rainbow Flowers as the inhabitants are doctor and nurse stars. The planet is terrorizing the Meteoroids to prevent any more star births. They come in the form of huge aphids, thrips, and mites. The boss is an Iron Hexahedrite Lace. Four NPCs run a shop together: a doctor star named Burnstein, a nurse star named Shimmy, and two newborn stars named Cometella and Shar.

Florun- The 2nd planet is the Saturn-like planet with flower rings. The inhabitants are alien-like flowers who are peaceful hippies, the Florals. They were guarded by a pollen-filled atmosphere constantly sprayed by four Sunflower Towers. Meteoroid snails, turtles, and squirrels are the enemies devouring the Sunflower Towers so Metethor's army can attack. The boss is a Stony-Iron Pallasite Moose. A pair of flowers named Bloom and Blossom runs a shop.

Sportor- The 3rd planet is the Jupiter-like planet. The inhabitants are sports equipment as noble warriors, the Sportos, who love to play in fights like swords, wrestling, and combat sports. The Sportos are fighting against Meteorid lions, tigers, and bears that infested their planet to turn them into pet-chewing toys. The boss is a Stony Chondrite Chimera. A golf ball and a ping pong ball named Putty and Paddle.

B.O.O.K.S.- (Benevolent Omnipotent Observers Cataloging Society) The 4th planet is a maze of library shelves filled with books, dictionaries, magazines, mangas, and comics. The inhabitants are worms wearing ties, glasses, and automatic wheelchairs, known as Bookworms. They are book-wise and immortal celestial beings that have existed since the galaxy was made. They're tasked to record every event in the universe, every history on the planets, and every being's life in the cosmos. The Meteorid creatures are cockroaches, beetles, and moths and want to destroy their historical records. The boss is an Iron Ochahedrite booklice. There's a shopkeeper named Scholver.