Bonus Movie: A Bitty Hatch Day

It's been a couple of days since Brozone did their comeback concert. The current Trollstopain cast helps Branch's Brothers and Bruce's family move into Branch's Bunker. John Dory is holding Shelliot and hugs him.

John Dory pets him while saying, "So, you're Shelliot. Oh, Rhonda. Come here, baby. You got a new best friend."

When Rhonda showed up, Shelliot looked so overwhelmed by her size that he hid in his shell.

"Don't worry, Rhonda. Shelliot is shy. Did you get everything that's mine, Bruce's, Clay's, and Floyd's?"

When Rhonda spits up bags and suitcases, John Dory responds, "Good girl."

Bruce and his family are looking through the map of Branch's Brunker.

"Branch has more rooms than he can use," Bruce continued. "So, maybe the playroom for kids can go here. And our bedroom will go over there."

"Of course, the kids' playroom will also be their bedroom. Do you think Branch can make the door to it soundproof, including the walls, so we won't have to hear the constant playing?" Brandi asks.

"Honey, if he can build a bunker during childhood, it's possible."

Clay has his hand on Viva's face while she trying to hug him as she says, "Why?! Why do you have to move to Pop Village?!"

"Come on, Viva. This is my family we're talking about. Why can't you move here?" said Clay.

"But who will look after Putt-Putt Village?"

"The Putt Putt Trolls can move here too."

"But we love our home."

"Sigh, let's turn to the only solution to deal with a problem like this. Hey, Grandpa!"

At the speed of light, Elder Leaf arrived and said, while making both Clay and Viva scream and hug each other, looking surprised, "You called, Clay?"

"Grandpa, can you move Putt Putt Village into Pop Village?" Clay asked.

"Hmm. I've been experimenting with a teleportation portal that will allow us access to every place we've been to. Perhaps that would be better than lifting and carrying an entire village the next."

"Oh...Good idea."

Viva blushed while saying, "We're hugging, Clay."

Clay slips out of her clutch as if he was covered in grease and says, "Come on, Viva. We must get back to work and finish Rhonda's garage house."

Branch is watching over everyone's work while holding the blueprint.

"It's a bit much for everyone in Trollstopia helping me with my bunker," Branch said.

Poppy booty bumps him and says, "Well, you will be the future King of Pop. Of course, our people will do anything for you."

"Yeah, but still. Even the Tribal Council and their people are joining in."

"You have been helping everyone in Trollstopia. Just let it be, Branchiepoo."

"Okay, Poppkins. Say, where's Floyd?"

"Help! He won't let me go," said Chaz, with Floyd on his back, touching his chest hair and drooling.

"So soft and fuzzy. It makes you manly. You're making lust, Chazzy. Let's go to my room and get jazzy," said Floyd before licking Chaz's neck.

Princess Shanti gets Floyd off of Chaz, but Floyd grips his chest hair, making it come off. But his chest hair quickly grew back.

"Listen here, Pink Floyd. He's mine, and as Princess of the Bollywood Trolls, I order you to keep your mitts off my Chazzy-wazzy," said Princess Shanti.