Clip #1

[Branch, Poppy, and John Dory are about to board Rhonda, John Dory's Caterbus until they turn to see Branch's Chill Bros, Poppy's Star Sisters, and Grandpa Leaf come running.]

John Dory: Who are they?

Riff: (yelled) BRANCH!!! We are mad at you!

Barb: Only your Chill Bros are mad at you, man. The girls and I want to see the reaction.

John Dory: Chill Bros? Did you make an alternate version of our band, Bitty B?

Hickory: (has teary eyes with the rest of Chill Bros) Branch, were you using us to stand in your brothers' shoes?!

Branch: (shaking his head with honesty) No! Of course! I would never!

John Dory: Now that I look at your guy group, Baby Branch. They remind me of our other brothers, including myself, by their vibe, persona, and quirk.

Trollex: (crying) Do we remind you of your brothers that much?!

Branch: (shakes his head) No! You are unique snowflakes! (turns to his eldest brother) John Dory, don't make it worse!

Delta Dawn: I shouldn't say this, but it's more fun to watch than I imagine.

Trollzart: We're mad that you keep this a secret from us, Branch! You have four older brothers and were part of a popular Pop boyband with them, too! You know the golden Chill Bro rule.

Branch: (confused) Never let women nag you to your soul?

Trollzart: What? No!

Branch: (thinking before speaking again) Be chill to the core and bro to the heart?

Trollzart: No! Always share every secret.

Branch: Hey, I can keep secrets to myself. We don't need to tell each other everything.

Chaz: Okay, but still! You could've told us about your family members and old hobbies!

Branch: I don't think you guys need to know.

Tresillo: I can see the conversation isn't going anywhere. (yelled) Now we can kill John Dory for abandoning Branch!

Prince D: (taking out a flamethrower) DIE, SQUARE-HEADED BROTHER ABANDONER!!!

Elder Leaf: (gets in between while grabbing John Dory's ear, which he groans in pain from the pinch) Woah, Prince D. You can't go killing my grandsons for abandonment.

John Dory: (surprised) Grandson?! (looking at Elder Leaf) What? Grandpa Leaf, is that you?!

Elder Leaf: Oh, now you notice me, John Dory.

John Dory: I can't believe that you're alive! Grandma said you were dead. So why are you still young?

Elder Leaf: Unlike you and your brothers, I had a valid excuse not to be able to return to my family. I was frozen in a block of ice in an ice cave for 30 years, which makes me 99 years old even though I look like I'm in my 40s.

John Dory: And I thought the most surprising thing was finding out that my youngest brother got together with the Queen of Pop.

Riff: Aw, but Elder Leaf. He deserves punishment.

Elder Leaf: (pinching John Dory's ear harder and making him moan more) What's the point of punishing him without the rest of his brothers?

Branch's Chill Bros: Oh, good point.

Wani: Are we going to gather up the rest of the brothers and save Floyd or not?

Baby Bun: This Velvet and Veneer would like to drain all of his life soon.

Poppy: I'm glad you're all going to come with us.

Gomdori: Well, someone has got to keep Branch's jealous guy friends in check.

Branch's Chill Bros: (yelled) We're not jealous!

Ari: Uh, yes, you are. We can tell that you wish you wanted to replace his brothers.

Kim-Petit: Come on, let's go.

John Dory: (As they all enter Rhonda) Can you let go of my ear, Grandpa?

Elder Leaf: Once we hit the road, John Dory. (while Tiny Diamond hides in his hair)

Trolls Band Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें