Chapter 14 - Tease

"Thank you so much for coming in y/n, you have noooo idea how much of a life saver you are!" Malik exclaims as he grabs my shoulders.

"Oh no it's all good... as long as I'm getting my week off!" I grin back causing him to laugh.

"Of course dear, now go perform like your life depends on it!"

Walking to the locker rooms I see how insanely busy it's going to be tonight, it's filled with more people then I've seen in a long time. Tips will be good, but the exhaustion I've been feeling is really wear me down.

Since I'll be performing longer tonight I've brought a few different outfits, starting off with a black stringy two piece with a long sleeve mesh dress over it. It rests just below my ass and it has little rhinestones all over it, which of course is my favorite part.

Sitting in front of the vanity I touch up my makeup, making sure to cover the dark bite mark that Choso left the night before, damn psychopath. As I re-curl parts of my hair, I loosely think about going in for the big chop when Nobara comes up to me with a purple mixed drink.

"Hey girl, I thought you'd might need this since you're looking pretty tired." She says setting it down in front of me. "It's a double."

I take a long drink from it feeling the burn down my throat, she really wasn't kidding. "You're an angel thank you so much. Yeah I am pretty tired, but I'll be home bound for a week after this so I'm not even going to complain too much!" I exclaim trying to lift my own spirits.

"That's good y/n. I'm feeling kinda out of it tonight too, but I'm sure watching my favorite girl on stage will be sure to pick me back up!" She says with a wink. "So, do you wanna tell me what happened after you left last night? I didn't get to see a lot of you, but I heard you ended up walking home alone?"

Before I could answer, another server came in with an empty tray. "Hey Nobara, we really need you out here!"

"Ugh alright, well tell me about it later okay? You'll do great!" She says excitedly and rushes out.

Feeling the effects of the alcohol I take a last look in the mirror before heading to the stage, hoping that he'll be watching me tonight.

••••

After the first two sets I've made quite a bit of money, but I am completely wore out. Currently, I'm in the locker room laying on the bench trying to find the motivation to get up and change for my last set. Just one more for tonight...

Taking a deep breath I get up and change into my last outfit, my best one yet. It's a two piece gold shimmer set that has sparking gold fringe laying lightly over the breast and hip area, giving the illusion that I'm almost dripping with gold.

Pairing it with gold sparkling stiletto boots and a small golden halo crown, I look like an absolute goddess to the point that I even shock myself.

Throwing back the two shots I had a server bring up earlier I start to feel more loose and confident again. I think on how I haven't been able to see Choso at all tonight, but to be fair I haven't exactly been looking for him since I've been trying to focus on the paying customers.

Stepping back out to the stage, I hear the announcer over the speakers. "Now, back for one last round tonight, it's your favorite goddess, Vixen! Make some noise!"

Again, the applause that erupts is louder then the last two times, these people act like they've never seen me before or something.

This last set starts off with something slower and more elegant, Movement by Hozier booming through the speakers as the lights dim down. Once again makes my alter ego come out and take completely over.