Chapter 11 - Truths

(Some more spice:)

Toji grabs my hand and pulls me through the bodies of people to where the bathrooms were, passing them and going further down the dark hall with dim red lights before turning around and picking me up suddenly, setting me down on one of the tables that line the wall.

"Toji I thought you didn't like me." I say as he pushes himself between my legs. He gently grabs my jaw and forces me to look at him, the red lighting making his features even more sinister looking.

"Like I said, I like to stir up a little drama. Plus it's not that I don't like you, I just don't like your attitude so it'll be nice to shut you up for a minute." He smirks before lowering his mouth to mine.

I get lost in his taste, the way our mouths move together isn't forced in anyway. His tongue moved with mine surprisingly gentle while one of his hands goes to the back of my neck giving it a slight squeeze.

I wrap my legs around his waist to bring him in closer when I feel his large arousal through his jeans, the feeling of him pressed against my hot core causes a slight moan to escape.

"Careful princess," he says darkly. "I know this is just pretend but I won't hesitate to bend you over and fuck you right here."

His words makes my heart skip a beat when he glances over with a dark grin before looking back at me. "Looks like the fun's over, you were going to pay me for this right?" He says lowly.

"You broke ass this was your idea!" I slap his arm. He keeps his shit eating grin as he turns and walks away down the hall to where Choso is leaning on the wall, crossing his arms.

I see them both look at each other as he walks past, Toji practically laughing in his face while Choso looks like he's going to murder him before looking back at me.

They're both so childish.

I hop off the table and make my down the hall as he keeps his dark eyes on me, stopping in front of him I mirror him and also cross my arms.

"Enjoy the show?" I ask.

"Were you trying to make me jealous?" He asks in return.

"If we were, it looks like it worked." I smirk at him. "What do you want anyway? I thought you were busy with that girl."

"Looks like someone else is jealous too." He says darkly.

He's wearing an old band tee with dark ripped jeans with a chain on it, his hair in his normal messy buns as he gives me the death look of a lifetime.

"Maybe I was, but it doesn't mean anything. It's not like we have anything between us. Also, didn't I tell you to stay away from me, why are you even here?" I ask shifting my weight to one leg.

"Well I wanted to talk to you after hearing you'd be here. When I got here I seen you on the floor and I didn't want to bother you then, so I figured I'd talk to you later." He says before stepping closer to me, uncrossing his tattooed arms.

"That was before I seen you pressed between those guys, the ones that come by the club to see you. So I went to find something for myself, just happened to be that redhead." He shrugs.

"Whatever. Why did you leave her anyway if you were having such a good time." I spit.

He pushes me against the wall suddenly causing me to gasp. "I saw you walk past with that other guy, leading you down here. So after finally getting away from her, I came down here to see you two 2 steps away from fucking."