The Last ****, Goodbye

The old bedsprings creaked ominously, as Tanya settled her bulk onto Kelly's thin frame. Tanya's hairy pussy and thick thighs blotted out most of the light. The room was already dim, the only light coming from the windows, and it was overcast outside, but then again, it seemed Gloucester was always overcast. Tanya's musk was strong, and Kelly inhaled deeply, enjoying it while she could.

This was another of their goodbye fucks and Kelly hated them almost as much as she loved them.

Tanya worked on a fishing boat, the Agatha Mae. It was hard, brutal, nasty work, and kept her at sea for months on end, at times, but it was the most lucrative job the taciturn woman could find. Some still considered it bad luck to have a woman aboard ship, but she was good at what she did. In a few hours, the Agatha Mae would be heading out, and so this would be their last sex for a few months, at the least. Now was the best season for fishing, but also the most dangerous. Unexpected storms were common, and a lot of their time at sea wasn't spent fishing, but in the riding out of storms and in repairs. As a result, the last trip of the season was usually the longest.

These goodbye marathons were some of the most intense sex they ever shared, and Kelly always felt like Tanya was doing her best to leave every bit of emotional energy she possessed in their small bedroom. Strangely, at least to her mind, they almost never had sex on the day she returned, and the first session after being away was always very soft and tender. She would have expected it to be the other way around.

Tanya's blunt nose and wide tongue on her inner folds caused Kelly to moan. Her outer lips were very thin and the half hour of teasing during dinner already had her wet and aching.

And the anticipation... These goodbye fucks were like that, she looked forward to them even as she dreaded them.

She felt the slick wetness from her lover's pussy as it settled onto her face. Pushing her head back, Kelly began to gently lap at the big woman's fleshy pussy, concentrating on the overly large outer lips. They were already slick with her juices and glided under Kelly's soft tongue.

Tanya's arms were curled around Kelly's thin thighs, and her fingers deftly pulled the small girl's pussy open, exposing her clitoral hood to her lover's active tongue. Kelly groaned, but managed to keep her own tongue in contact with Tanya's wet lips. She didn't try to delve deeper, even though she would have liked to.

Two years together had given their lovemaking a very distinct character. Kelly knew that sex for Tanya was a power trip. The big woman took almost perverse pleasure in bringing her smaller lover to screaming, panting, crying orgasm. Her own orgasm was almost anticlimactic, in comparison. Kelly occasionally managed to get her off, but it always felt like her lover allowed it rather than enjoyed it. It seemed like it was more to assuage her own guilty conscious than because Tanya really wanted it.

The sixty-nine was actually a compromise, but one of those she insisted on. Tanya would prefer to just eat her out, but Kelly had at least to feel she was doing something to please her lover. Part of the unspoken agreement was that she wouldn't do anything that was too distracting and so she contented herself with gentle tonguing of her lover's lips as she felt the tension in her own body build.

She had never met a woman who knew how to excite her like Tanya. The quiet woman had great technique, but she was also intuitive and she loved what she was doing. That was what made her so adept at wringing orgasms from Kelly's petite body. From her expression to the tenderness in her touch, it was just obvious that she loved what she was doing.

Kelly gasped in delight when Tanya introduced a long finger into her swollen pussy. As the big woman sawed it slowly in and out, Kelly suppressed a giggle. There wasn't anything funny. It just felt so good, and she was so happy, that it was hard not to laugh.