Her best friend for Christmas 1.1

What's on your Christmas lists?
⚠️ long story

"Hey, Julie, what about this one?" I held up a pink blouse, "It's cute," I turned it around to show the top half of the back was lace, "But sexy, too."

"It would be sexy if the front was lace," Julie laughed, then added, "On me, anyway, for you...well less is more."

"Hey!" I exclaimed indignantly, "My boobs aren't that small."

"Not too big either." Julie smirked, but held her hands out, "I'll try it on, might be kind of tight in the chest though."

"Keep talking, Chesty Mc Boob, and you can go buy something to wear for the party." I threw the shirt at her. "We can't all be top heavy."

"Aww," Julie laughed, "Don't be mad, Heather, I'm only teasing."

"It gets kind of old after awhile." I sat on the edge of the bed and self consciously crossed my arms over my chest.

"Seriously?" Julie held the blouse up to her chest, while looking in the mirror, "Heather, the only thing you don't have is big tits, the rest of you is perfect."

"Right." I sighed, "Don't worry, you can borrow my clothes, you don't have to kiss my ass."

"That's what I mean," she lowered the shirt, "I can't think of a guy in any of our classes who wouldn't kiss your ass. You walk down the hallway they all turn around and watch."

"Whatever." I shrugged.

"Whatever, I wish I got those looks," she laughed and slapped her ass, "I've got as much in the back as the front, not every guy likes junk in the trunk. You got that cute little butt that looks good in anything."

"You think so?" I asked, a shy smile spreading across my face.

"Know so, like I said they all look. Next time you're in school just walk by some guys and turnaround quick, you'll see them looking."

I refrained from saying whatever again. Last year boys looking at me mi meant something, but things had changed and it was no longer men I wanted attention from.

"And never mind those long ass legs." Julie continued, "I'd kill for those, I would never wear skirts as short as you do. But I suppose you'll say you don't know that either, miss cheerleader."

"You think I have nice legs?" I wanted to smack myself as soon as I asked, but Julie didn't seem to think anything of it.

"I just said you did and I'm not trying to score a shirt, Heather, you're a pretty girl." She finally looked up from the blouse. "Which brings me to something."

"What's that?"

"Why the hell don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Oh." I looked around evasively, "I don't know, I guess I'm in college to study not fool around and party."

"You don't have to be a party girl to have a boyfriend." She cocked her head and pursed her lips in thought. Julie had nice full lips, they looked soft and inviting and I sucked on my upper lip, wetting it at the image of kissing her. "I can't even remember you going on a date since...the party at the end of last semester?"

"Um, yeah I guess it's been awhile." I admitted, "I have that shirt in purple if you..."

"And I fixed you up for that one, Chad was cute and a really nice guy. He said you said no to another date and wouldn't even call him back."

"Not my type." I said honestly, at least not anymore.

Julie looked as if she were going to continue, so I said, "Hey you need to get to work, don't you? You going to pick something out or talk about my sex life?"