Her best friend for Christmas 1.5

"Oh, fuck!" I called out as my pussy contracted around her still moving fingers and I bucked against her.

"That's it cum for me, baby!" Holly purred in my ear, "God your pussy's so fucking hot!"

Even as I squealed and writhed in throes of what was the best orgasm of my life, I kept my eyes on the mirror and the sight of Holly's hand still working my pussy and my tits being fondled by both our hands added to the power of my climax and I worked my hips as fast as I could, driving Holly's fingers deeper into my quivering pussy.

I released a long shuddering moan and slumped back against her, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, my God." I breathed. "I came so hard!"

"Yeah you did." Holly eased her fingers from my pussy and immediately brought them to her mouth and sucked on them. "Hmm, so sweet!"

Holly's eyes rolled back as she tasted my pussy from her fingers and something about that move, along with the look on her face caused all the pent up frustration and nervousness of the last few months to fall away and be replaced by a wave of lust. Throwing aside my former inhibitions, I pulled away from her.

Turning so I was kneeling between her legs, I took her face in my hands and kissed her long and hard. Holly squealed in delight as my lips attacked hers and slipping her arms around me, drew me into her as her tongue pushed between my lips. I opened my mouth, eagerly accepting the gift of her tongue and groaned in my throat when I tasted myself from her.

Holly's hands ran up and down my back before sliding up through my hair and holding the back of my head, pinning my face to hers. Our kiss slowed down, and I whimpered when Holly slid her lips teasingly across mine. Our breasts were pressed together and she rocked side to side caressing my nipples with hers.

Holly was against the wall and putting my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her to the side. Taking the hint, she turned from the wall then laughed when I pushed her so she fell back onto the bed. Holly swung her legs to the side so she was lying along the bed, and stretching her arms over her head, pushed her tits up at me.

"Like your present?"

"Holly, you're...."I took a moment to look up and down her body, taking in every delicious curve and lingering on those gorgeous tits. "God, you're amazing."

"Yeah?" she smiled up at me, "And just think; I'm not fully unwrapped yet."

She lifted her hips and hooking her fingers into the black shorts pushed them down her thighs. I licked my lips as I took in the patch of red hair over her pussy then watched her bend her legs and slip the shorts down to her feet. She playfully kicked them off and lowering her legs, spread them open, "How about now?"

My answer was to lower my face to hers and as I kissed her shove my hand between her legs. We both moaned when my fingers pushed through her wet lips and Holly wrapped her arms around my shoulders as we shared a long deep kiss. I worked my fingers along the length of her wet slit and we both gasped when I came in contact with her swollen clit.

Holly thrust her hips into my hand and sliding her lips from mine moaned, "Put your fingers inside me."

I didn't need to be told twice and gently pushed to fingers into hot little box. I moved them in and out, amazed at how hot and tight she was. Holly groaned and contracted her pussy around my fingers whole moving her hips, pushing them deeper into her.

My lips wandered down to her neck and she sighed contentedly as I nibbled and sucked on the soft skin beneath her ear. Placing her hands on my shoulders, Holly gave me a push. "Suck on my tits, honey!"