How to Start a Dragon Academy

Hiccup (v.o.): This is Berk. For generations, it was Viking against dragon. The battles were ferocious... then one day, everything changed.

(Hiccup flies in on his Night Fury and best friend, Toothless.)

Hiccup (v.o.): I met Toothless, and together we've shown people here that instead of fighting dragons, we can ride them... live with them, even train them.

(They land on a sea stack where Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut and their dragons are waiting for them.)

Hiccup: Okay, guys. Best Trick Competition. Who's up first?

Fishlegs: Uh...

Snotlout: Me!

Fishlegs: Actually, I think it's--

Snotlout: Me!

Astrid: Sweet baby Thor in a thunderstorm, GO!

Snotlout: Oh, don't worry, we'll go. And when we go, Hookfang and I are gonna light the sky on--

(Hookfang, plummets off the sea stack, scaring an unprepared Snotlout.)

Snotlout: -FIRE!!!!! Oh, no!

(Hookfang pulls off many stunts, scaring his already terrified Rider into almost wetting himself. Hookfang circles back around and lands back on the sea stack with a thud.)

Snotlout: I'm alive...? I'm alive!

(The other Riders stare at him, blankly.)

Snotlout: Of course I am.

Fishlegs: It's my turn! Ready, Meatlug? Here we go!

(Fishlegs' Gronckle, Meatlug, takes off, flies around in a simple circle, then lands.)

Fishlegs: Yes! New personal best!

Ruffnut: My turn!

Tuffnut: No, my turn!

Hiccup: Guys, same dragon.

Tuffnut: Oh, right.

(Barf and Belch, take off, but then the Twins begin to argue on which way they should go.)

Tuffnut: Go left!

Ruffnut: No, right!

Tuffnut: N-no, right!

Ruffnut: No, left!

(They narrowly miss colliding into another sea stack. Barf and Belch suddenly fling the Twins off their necks and high into the air.)

Tuffnut: OH, NO! WHOA! THIS IS AWESOME AND SCARY! AAAH!

(Barf and Belch then catch the Twins before they can go splat, then fling them up, and back onto their necks. They then land on the sea stack.)

Ruffnut: We almost died!

Tuffnut: Yeah, I know... go again?!

Astrid: Hey! It's my turn! You might wanna take notes. Let's go! Yah!

(Astrid and her Deadly Nadder, Stormfly, shoot off the sea stack, and fly down towards the ocean.)

Astrid: Okay, Stormfly, tail flip!

(Stormfly flips her tail into the water.)

Astrid: Now twirl!

(The Nadder then barrel rolls, shooting forward.)

Astrid: Quick, upwards spiral!

(They finish their routine with a final spin, high into the air.)

Astrid: Alright, Stormfly!