Animal House

Hiccup: Here on Berk, we made peace with the dragons. We're finally living and working together and it only took us three hundred years. There's one slight problem. we forgot to tell the animals.

(The dragon pair land on Mulch's farm and wrestle, scaring all sheep as they run)

Mulch: (Shoos away the dragons) Oh, not again. You go on now... you get, get, shoo! Now you know you're not supposed to be in here.

Mulch: (Goes over to the animals to collect their products) Alright, everybody, time to earn your keep.

Bucket: (Looks in the chicken coop) It's chickens who lay eggs, right?

Mulch: Do we really need to go over this again?

Bucket: No...

Mulch: Apparently we do. Well, pay attention Bucket.

Mulch: (Points at sheep) Wool. (Points at Chickens) Eggs. (Points at yaks) Milk. Was that so hard now, see?

Mulch: Ugh. Observe. (Starts to milk a yak) Just grab the utter, like so, and pull. (No milk comes out) Uh, pull. Pull! (Yak gets frustrated and kicks away Mulch) Uh-oh. I think we're empty. That's not good.

(Scene changes to Hiccup and Astrid 'sledding' as hiccup ride on toothless back as she smiles at him having a fun time and astride on stormfly as they race down a snowy mountain)

Hiccup: Yahoo!

Astrid: Ha-ha-ha!

(Astride soon take the lead and to keep it she fire spike at him witch toothless evade)

Toothless: (oh you bitch)

Hiccup: Whoa! Hey, Astrid!

Astrid: Oops, did I do that?

Astrid: Hey! Not fair!

(Toothless soon catches up to her and she uses her wing to block her vision and she she does she moves her wing and Astrid is hit by a tree)

Toothless: (Aahahahahah I am so winning.

Astrid: So it's gonna be like that, huh?!

Hiccup: I have no idea what you're talking about!

(Toothless gives her a smug grin and as she does stormfly lunches fire at the two of them as they spin till they stop and Astrid takes the lead)

Hiccup: Whoa! Hey!

Astrid: It was her idea. But I approve! Ha-ha!

(An avalanche starts rolling down the mountain behind them)

Hiccup: Uh-oh!

(They then try to take off but cannot get into the air as hiccup looks behind him to see her tail)

Hiccup: Her tail's frozen! Astrid!

(Astrid and Stormfly takes off as they fly into the air and toothless and hippie fly into the arm too but they soon start to fall back down)

Astrid: HICCUP!!!

(Hiccup tried to fix Toothless' tail so they can both fly out)

Astrid: Ah! Hold on!

(Astrid goes to Hiccup and she reaches out for him but toothless seeing that their near a cliff)

Hiccup: No! Go back!

(Astrid attempts to help Hiccup as they careen toward a deep crevasse with the avalanche coming up behind them. All four fall in as the avalanche rushes overhead)

Hiccup: Astrid? Toothless?

(All are in complete darkness they can see but hiccup hand touch and grab something soft and big as he feels around)