Shooting down my dragon

Hiccup (v.o.): This is Berk. It's twelve days north of Hopeless, and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery My village. In a word, sturdy. And it's been here for seven generations, but, every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.

[We land on two sheep eating in the grass.]

Hiccup (v.o): The only problems are the pests You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes. We have.

[A dragon fires at the screen as a door slams shut, and hiccup cowering behind it]

Hiccup (v.o.): dragons Most people would leave. Not us. We're Vikings. We have, stubbornness issues. (Hiccup runs outdoors, where all the houses are on fire and Vikings are tussling with dragons all around) My name's Hiccup. Great name, I know. But, it's not the worst. Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off gnomes and trolls. Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.

[Hiccup is seen dodging several Vikings. A nearby explosion from the blast of a teal Gronckle causes him to trip and a male Viking roars in his face.]

Ack: ARGGGHHHHH! Mornin'!

Hoark: What are you doing here?!

Viking: Get inside!

Viking: What are you doin' out?"

Phlegma: Get back inside!

[Stoick grabs Hiccup by the collar of his shirt]

Stoick: Hiccup?! What is he doing out aga--?! What are you doing out?! Get inside!

Hiccup (v.o.): That's Stoick the Vast. Chief of the tribe. They say that when he was a baby, he popped a dragon's head clean off of its shoulders. (Stoick throws a wooden cart at a dragon, knocking it out mid-air) Do I believe it? Yes, I do.

Stoick: What have we got?

Starkard: Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks. Oh, and Hoark saw a Monstrous Nightmare.

Stoick: Any Night Furies?

Starkard: None so far.

[Burning embers land on Stoick's shoulder. He casually brushes it off.]

Stoick: Good.

Viking: Hoist the torches!

[Hiccup runs into a blacksmith shop and puts on an apron]

Gobber: Ah! Nice of you to join the party! I thought you'd been carried off!

Hiccup: What, who me? Nah, come on! I'm waaaay too muscular for their taste. They wouldn't know what to do with all... (gestures to his skinny body) ...this.

Gobber: Well, they need toothpicks, don't they?

Hiccup (v.o.): The meat-head with attitude and interchangeable hands is Gobber. I've been his apprentice ever since I was little. Well... littler.

cuts to the watch-tower

Stoick: We move to the lower defenses. We'll counter-attack with the catapults.

Hiccup (v.o.): See? Old village, lots and lots of new houses.

Viking: FIRE!

Astrid: Alright, let's go!

[Viking teens are seen carrying buckets of water]

Hiccup (v.o.): Oh, and that's Fishlegs, Snotlout, the Twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, and... (dreamily) Astrid. Oh, their job is so much cooler. (Slow motion shot of the teens walking away from an explosion)