Flying with my dragon girl

At the watch tower at night

Gobber: And with one twist, he took my hand, and swallowed it whole. And I saw the look on his
face I was delicious. He must have passed the word, because it wasn't a month before another one of them took my leg.

Fishlegs: Isn't it weird to think that your hand was inside a dragon? Like if your mind was still in control of it, you could have killed the dragon from the inside by... crushing his heart, or something.

Snotlout: I swear, I'm so angry right now! I'll avenge your beautiful hand and your beautiful foot. I'll chop off the legs of every dragon I fight. With my face!

Gobber: Un-unh. It's the wings and the tails you really want. If it can't fly, it can't get away. A downed dragon is a dead dragon. Alright. I'm off to bed. You should be, too. Tomorrow we get to the big boys. Slowly but surely making our way up to the Monstrous Nightmare. But who'll win the honor of killing it?

[After hearing what Gobber said about how a dragon is unable to fly with injured tail or wings, Hiccup heads to the forge late at night, and makes a new tail-fin for Toothless to replace the one the she lost.]

Tuffnut: It's gonna be me. It's my destiny. See?

Fishlegs: [Gasp] Your Mom let you get a tattoo?

Tuffnut: It's not a tattoo. It's a birthmark.

Ruffnut: Okay, I've been stuck with you since birth, and that was never there before.

Tuffnut: Yes, it was. You've just never seen me from the left side until now.

[Hiccup is back at the cove, with a basket of fish and the prosthetic fin.]

Hiccup: Hey, Toothless. I brought breakfast. I hope you're hungry. Okay, that's disgusting. Uh... we've got some salmon, some nice Icelandic cod, and a whole smoked eel.

Toothless see him and turns to her dragon form to eat.

[Toothless roars in fear at the sight of the eel.]

Hiccup: No, no, no, no! It's okay. (throws the eel aside) Yeah, I don't really like eel much either.

[Toothless starts to eat the fish. While he's distracted, Hiccup sneaks toward her tail.]

Hiccup: Okay. That's it. That's it, just stick with good stuff. And don't you mind me. I'll just be back here... minding my own business.

[Hiccup tries to attach the new tail-fin.]

Hiccup: It's okay. Okay... okay... There. That's not too bad. It works.

[Toothless stops eating and perks up, seemingly realizing she might be able to fly again Toothless takes off with Hiccup literally on her tail. They head towards a rock wall]

Hiccup: Whoa! No! No! No!

[Hiccup quickly adjusts the tail fin and they dodge the wall]

Hiccup: OH, MY-- IT'S WORKING! YES! YES, I DID IT!

[Toothless realizes Hiccup is on her tail try's to catch him with she throws him but Unable to steer the fin on her own, he then crashes into the lake.]

Hiccup: AAAAAGGGGHHHHH! Yeah!

Toothless: that was fun master! Let's do it again.

[in the arena where Arena, in amiddle of another training session. The arena fills with a greenish fog, obscuring the dragon.]

Gobber: Today is about teamwork. Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas, the other head lights it. Your job is to know which is which.