Taming my dragon girl

Start from the beginning

Hiccup: Huh. Toothless. I could've sworn you had.

[Toothless' teeth suddenly pop out of his gums and he snatches the fish, chomping it in half]

Hiccup: teeth.

(Toothless approaches, sniffing Hiccup)

Hiccup: Uh, uh, no, no, no. I-I don't have any more.

[Toothless regurgitates half of the fish, and proceeds to direct Hiccup through biting and swallowing it. Toothless then tries to return Hiccup's smile. He then snarls and goes to the other side to the pond. He ignites a small patch of dirt and sleeps on top of it when Hiccup reaches towards her he sits down to look at and try to reach out and touch on for her to look at him and for hiccup to get up fast and walk away.

[After some time, Toothless sleeps, hanging upside down like a bat, and wakes up to find Hiccup drawing Toothless in the sand, Toothless then use a branch to 'draw' Hiccup in the dirt but not vary good and when she finish hiccup gets up and look at it but toothless becomes angry when Hiccup steps on his lines. Hiccup steps over the lines to finally reach Toothless.

Hiccup offers his hand to Toothless while looking away, Toothless finally trusts Hiccup enough to touch her nose to Hiccup's hand. But then light started to shine where she was and when hiccup look back at her in her place instead was a girl with black scales wing and tail with half of the end missing.

Toothless: master?

Hiccup then scream and back away only for toothless to stand up and hiccup to look at all of her. With her big breast curvy hips really sexy body and naked body.

 With her big breast curvy hips really sexy body and naked body

Toothless: master what wrong?

Hiccup: toothless is that you? (Looks way trying to not look at her body with a blush on his face)

Toothless: yes master it me why do you ask.

Hiccup: well because your a dragon and now your this what is this and what happened to you?

Toothless: well you did this to me masters. you trained me, feed me, freed me by letting me live, and now you have earned my love and respect so now I have changed to this so now I am loyal to you my master.

Hiccup: so does this new form have any cloths.

Toothless: no why wold it dragons had always bin naked.

Hiccup: ok so you have a new form that ok I have a idea I'll be right back stay here.

Hiccup walk back to his house and take some of his clothes and after that he gets back to the cliff and see toothless their naked.

Hiccup: ok I have some clothes for you to put on.

Toothless: why master?

Hiccup: because you need to cover your self.

Toothless: ok master as you wish.

Hiccup: and can you get changed behind that rock.

Toothless walk behind the rock and begin to put the clothes on she first put on hiccup pants but they where tight so when she put them on she us her claw to turn them into shorts she then put his shirt on but it was also small so all it did was cover her chest leaving only her belly she soon walk out behind the rock to show hiccup

Toothless: well what do you think master?

Hiccup: that looks good but I will miss your dragon form.

Toothless: well why didn't you say so

Toothless then transformed in to he dragon form like that and them turned back to human form.

Hiccup: so you can turn into a dragon and human form.

Toothless: yes master.

Hiccup: ok that internet but I need to proses this so I will see you tomorrow so just stay here and I'll be back.