Prelude

As of 12:00 A.M. 12/12/23, the questions in the previous page are officially closed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 10, 2023

It is night in mid November. Cold and snowy outside. Lincoln is freezing on the ground in the garage on the floor wearing torn pajamas, covered with bruises, cuts and blood. His skin was pale. Some areas of his skin were also blue and purple from being numb and cold. Blood covered half of his white hair. He just had another beating from his older sister, Luna. Why, you ask? Let's take it back to a few months earlier. Lynn Jr. and Luna got into an argument over Lynn's baseball smashing Luna's speakers.

Lincoln tried to help but it then escalated to chaos. Needless to say, he was kicked out. He regularly got beatings from Luna and Lynn. Separately, of course. He was also kicked out for a thing called, "bad luck" too. His whole life fell apart in only a matter of months. His birthday was also in 1 week. How wonderful, right? Turning 13 in a dark garage freezing to death, if you're going to make it. Right now, he was sleeping. Something, a voice, a faint one, he heard it talk to him. 

"Do not worry, young one, do not worry. You will be saved very soon by an angel. You will be in a better place where people love you. Do not think you aren't loved because you very much are. Just not here. There ARE people somewhere who love you. Somewhere, people love you. You are loved, Lincoln. You are loved. You are loved. You are loved..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita Loud and Lynn Loud Sr. were drinking wine and reading their books. Well, Lynn Sr. was reading the newspaper and Rita was reading an old novel. "More wine?" Rita asked her husband. "Sure thing, milady." Lynn Sr. said as Rita poured in some more wine in his glass. "So, how are you with your little sisters?" Lynn Sr. asked his wife. "I haven't talked to either of them in years. I don't think I've ever talked to them EVER since our older brother died." Rita said, "Miyabi and Sumiko? No voice, just radio silence.". "What about your mother, Akiko?" Lynn Sr. asked. "Oh, now my mom and dad divorced after Aaron died, you know that. Of course, I know dad, but I have never heard from my mom, either. I don't get it." Rita said. "It's like Sumiko, Miyabi and Akiko think you did something wrong or foul play in Aaron's death." Lynn Sr. said. "I didn't! I would never do that to Aaron! I love my family and would do anything for them!" Rita said. 

"Didn't Sumiko have uterine cancer after she gave birth, and WE never visited her?" Lynn Sr. asked, "Every time she calls, we hang it up immediately.".

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it." Rita said as she got up to open the door.

She then opened the door to see a woman who looked to be in her late 30's of East Asian descent with white hair and reddish-brownish eyes.

"Sumiko!" Rita said. "Hi, Rita. Can I come in?" Sumiko asked. "Oh, definitely! Come in! Come in!" Rita said as her little sister came in. "Make yourself at home!" Rita said as Sumiko took her big grey jacket and her snow cap off, revealing her how long, luscious and really beautiful her white hair was. "Would you care for some wine? This is 1990, right here." Rita said as she got out an extra glass. "Sure. The cancer in my uterus is away completely so I guess I could celebrate. One drink won't hurt." Sumiko said as she sat down. 

"About your cancer, how are you doing now?" Rita asked. "I am 100% cancer free. I got to keep my fallopian tubes and apparently, I can still have periods. All the tumors are gone." Sumiko said. "Wow! Congratulations, Sumiko, that's great!" Rita said to her little sister. The ashen haired woman then took a few sips of her glass of wine. "I have defeated my cancer, my mental health has improved so much after going to therapy, I have got a good job, saved up enough money and bought a much nicer home." Sumiko said before taking another sip of wine. "I am so happy for you, little sister!" Rita said. "Thanks, big sister." Sumiko said. 

"How's Miyabi doing?" Lynn Sr. asked. "Oh, she's doing great. You know how our baby sister goes. She has her kids to take care of." Sumiko asked. "And how's Akiko?" Lynn Sr. asked. "Mom is doing great. She really helped me out with all this. Her and Miyabi." Sumiko said before taking another sip of wine. 

"Tell us, little sister, what are you doing here?" Rita asked. 

Sumiko took her last sip of wine, finishing the glass before saying: "I want my son back.". 

To be continued...

End of chapter 1.

r0b0tf4c3 out