Tombur fluff! stargazing

hii :) it's me, so this is gonna be rlly fluffy. Wilbur and Tommy get a date idea
Or
Tombur goes stargazing
Enjoy:]

_________________________________________

    Tommy and Wilbur are dating. They have been dating in secret for 7 months now, Wilbur is very concerned though. You see, he's scared.

He's scared that someone will find out about his and Tommy's relationship, what would happen? What if his friends figured out?

What if Philza found out? Of course, Tommy reassures Wilbur that it's fine and they won't get caught. Yet, Wilbur is still anxious, nervous, an secretive.

Right now, Wilbur is sitting on Tom's living room couch, waiting for the boy to finish using the restroom.

While Wilbur was zoned out, he was immediately brung out of his thoughts when he heard the blondes voice.

"Wilba? You okay, big man?" Tommy asked gently, sitting next to Wilbur.
"I'm fine- just.. nervous."
"About?"
"About our relationship Tom's, I'm so scared someone is going to find out and I don't want that, and i-" Before Wilbur could finish, Tommy cut him off.

"What if we on a date?" Tommy suggested. Was he not listening? "Love, I just said that I don't want anyone-"
"Not in public. I want to go stargazing.." Tommy said shyly, leaning his head on Wilburs shoulder, nuzzling into the older.

"Stargazing..? We won't even be able to see the stars, there are so many lights outside and-"
"Not in public, stupid. In like- the country or something"
"Tommy, my love, light of my life," Wilbur began, Tommy blushed.
"if you don't stop interrupting me, I will kiss you." Wilbur said with a chuckle.

"Oh yea?" Tommy said in an odd tone. "Yea, now cmon, it's getting dark. Let's go stargazing." Wilbur said, putting his shoes on and grabbing his car keys.

~2 hours later~
   Tommy and Wilbur lay side by side on a blanket in a dark field looking up at he stars. It was beautiful.

"Oh- look! Finally, I found the little dipper." Tommy pointed out, he continued to rant about stars and astronomy. Wilbur just looked at him. Wilbur loved everything about him, his messy but cute blonde hair, his deep, light, beautiful blue eyes, his cute nose and his lips. God, his lips. Wilbur could stare forever.

Wilbur was so in love. "Hey Tommy?"

"Yea?"

"I love you."

Wilbur accidently let it slip. That's the first time he ever said that to Tommy. He immediately sat up and put his head in his hands.

"Shit- I'm so sorry-" Wilbur apologized profusely.
Tommy just sighed and blushed, he looked down, face red.

"I love you too."

"Really?"

"Of course, idiot."

~So there, Wilbur and Tommy lay, hands intertwined, giggling and telling each other how much they mean to each other. Plus, Tommy ranting about stars.~

🌟 love youu, drink water and eat! ⭐️