beeduo (fluff)

It was a nice peaceful morning, and Tuubbo, Tommy, and Ranbo- 

"THAT'S NOT FAIR BITCH!" "YES IT IS!" "

C-can we all just calm down..?" "NO HE HAD FOUR CARDS AND NOW HE SAID HE HAS UNO?" 

"ITS CALLED PLAYING TUBBO!" Tommy shouted.  Ranboo stood up, his long tail waging when he got up. 

"Boo?" Tubbo questioned. Ranboo didn't reply, they just went behind where Tubbo was sitting.  

He picked Tubbo up, and Ranboo sat underneath Tubbo. Tubbo was placed in Ranboo's lap. 

"Calm down.." Ranboo whispered in the goat hybrid's ear. This immediately calmed Tubbo down. Tubbo's ears relaxed. and then Tubbo's whole body relaxed. He was sleeping. 

"Isn't he cute when he's sleeping?" Ranboo asked, not expecting an answer. 

"Yeah, guess so." Tommy replied, staring at Tubbo's closed eyes. "Back off my husband." Ranboo said, playfully. "Yeah yeah." Tommy replied. 

:"Hey Tommy? Could you go get Michael." "Sure." Tommy said then went to go to just that. Ranboo admired the sleeping body on him.  

His dark brown fluffy hair, his tiny hands and his height. It was adorable. Ranboo placed they're head atop of Tubbo's head.

Ranboo fell asleep to. Tommy came back with a sleeping Michael. 

"Aw... " Tommy said. Tommy placed Michael in Tubbo's lap.

Tommy sat beside Ranboo, placing his head on his Ranboo's shoulder.

THIS WAS SUPER SHORT BUT SWEET, I DID THIS BEFORE SCHOOL. SO IM TIRED, AND SAD BUT HAPPY THAT U GUYS MAY ENJOY THIS :D.

BYE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!