dnf stalker au

TW!!! Kidnapping, stockholm syndrome, rape, stalking. Stay safe pookies :)

George always took a walk at 4:00 PM and then came back at 6:00 PM, he walked and went to cafes and went through trails for two hours, but his walks have changed. 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Why has this changed? Because of a person, he makes George take a different route home, but the person always follows him no matter what. He is a stalker. George has only got a glimpse of him and George would say he is pretty attractive. Dirty blondeish reddis hair, freckles. (Im going off the design the people thought before the face reveal.) 

George POV
Why is he still following me. I'm scared, maybe i should pretend to be on a call with someone? Yeah, I reach my hand inside my pocket and pull out my phone, I dial a fake numbber and pretend they answer. "Hey uhm Rachel! Yeah, I'm almost there, yep. Just a couple of minutes, hey can we stay on call? OH yea sure of course. No I don't think so." I pretended to have a conversation with someone, but that must not have worked because i still felt like I was being watched. Im so scared, please help. I decided to speak up and confront this person. I tunred around only to be met with a cloth to my face...

No ones pov.
George was tied to a chair, the ropes were so tight they were brusiing his arms. He has been tied to that chair for 7 hours. He slowly opened his eyes and relaized he did not know where he was. He paniced and looked around to only realize again he was tied to chair. He started to cry, a tear slowly fell down his now rosy red cheeks, he started to sob, wanting to put a hand to his face but could not because, you know, he was tied. Suddenly, he heard a door open, he looked ahead and saw a face. Wait, thats the same face he saw before. What.
"Oh finally your awake, you know, I'm glad the clorophrom (IDK HOW 2 SPELL IT) didn't kill you." The man said. "OH where are my manners, call me Dream, I already know your name George. I've been watching you for quite a while now. You look so hot when your crying." Dream cooed, walking over to George, running his pale finger across Georges jawline. George only whimpered in response deeply regretting it as it seemingly only made the man more aroused. "What a cute noise, I'd like to hear more of that puppy~" Dream said in a low tone, making George blush a deep maroon color. "Youre so cute." Dream said, looking at George with his puppy eyes and long eylashes. George has sensed a random hint of safety, he doesnt know why but he feels like he can relax with this man, but he just kidnapped him. George looked and stared at Dream with loving eyes. "All ready getting attached love?" Dream teased, pressing a kiss to Georges forehead. "Shut up, what do you want from me? PLease, I'm scared let me go." George said, he started to cry again, his voice getting shaky mid-sentence. "George, sometimes you are stupid. You think a kidnapper is gonna let you go just because you begged and asked politely?  "No, but I do have a room for you. Never leave it, keep it clean or I won't be happy, understand darling?" Dream asked in a very serious voice. George only nodded. DReam untied George but held him by his wrists tightly so he wouldnt escape. George honestly didn't want to escape, he liked this man. Gentle, serious when he needed to be. Green flags but kidnapping? Big red flag, and its right in youre face but George is a blind bitch. Anyway, Dream had george into the room and showed him the closet. "So, clothes here, I expect yout o change everyday or wash the clothes you wanna wear again." Dream said. The closet consisted of Skirts, long thigh high socks, pants, shirts, sweaters, hoodies, coats, and shoes and boots. Along with accesories. Chokers, necklaces, garders, gloved, leg warmers and other altsy cutesy shit. George had dressed into the clothe he normally couldnt wear but he felt comofrtable in. An over sized shirt and a skirt. A shortish white one, with a button up white shirt. (It looks likes Tweeks shirt from sp but more buttons missing and it goes off his shoulder.) George also wore a pear necklace, and since his ears were peirced, hoop earrings. He thought he looked good. He found the man left the door unlocked and he exited his room to explore the house. Dream was no where to be seen, but little did George know, he was outside the front door so that if he tried to escape dream would give him a punishment if yk what i mean.  George ended up in the kitched slouched over the kitchen counter watching a cute little show called Aggretsuko. His skirt lifted to show the pink white laced panties. (IT WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD WRITE TO GET TO THE SMUT FASTER-) Dream figured after waiting for 10 minutes, George wouldnt have exited the house. He walked into the house to find George bent over the kitchen counter watching a show. Those panties looked so good on him, and Dream was going to fuck the shit out of him. "Hey baby, you look so pretty." Dream teased, George stood up, a buldge growing and it was noticable through the skirt." Dream harshly grabbed Georges hips and turned his over. George yelped and realised what was going to happen. "W-wait- please- don't rape me- please don't hurt me-" George sobbed. Dream pulled donw his pants and boxers, and spit on his hand and lobed himself up. His hand going up and down his length as moaned and jerked himself off to Georges paina nd tears. Dream ignored Georges whines and pulled down Georges panties and skirt and forcefully pushed his cock inside of him. George cried so much louder, he cried cried and cried and begged Dream to stop. "Shut- Shut up whore, because if you dont stop I will fuck you raw tomorrow. " Dream hissed. George tried his best to shut up but couldn't keep his moans under control. Dream slapped his ass every time he moaned and caused George to yell louder and cry louder. Dream came inside George with a loud moan and a slap to the ass. Dream pulled his pants and boxers up after forcefully shoving his dick inside Georges mouth to clean the cum off. George was left whimpering and crying and hugging himself on the kitchen floor, over stimulated having cummed 4 times within 6 minutes. No aftercare, no underwear, no shirt. No nothing, only him and his thoughts and regret about turning around that day.