3rd part Quackbur

(This one isn't Quackbur, Its dnf! You know when "Mr. Wastaken" took George with him? Yeah so yeah-

Warnings- smut, pet names, vibrators, overstimulation, praise+degrading, swearing, and a leash. Teacherxstudent (in this part)

"GET TO CLASS!" Mr. Wastaken yelled. "O-ok.." "Sure." The two walked down the hallway and when they both were out of sight, Mr. Wastaken bent down a little and kissed George. "Your so cute, you know that, right?" "No..." George said, blush forming on his face. "Well you know now." George grunted and crossed his arms, blush once again appearing on his face.  "You know I can't resist you, right Georgie." "Is this what-" Before George could finish, Dream (Mr. WasTaken) pushed his lips against Georges. George's lips were soft and small.  'Adorable.' Dream thought. Dream snaked his arms up George's shirt, playing with his nipples.  "M-mmh..~" George moaned into the kiss. Very little could make George hard, and this was it.  Dream got hard to from the sight of George. George gasped and disconnected his lips from Dream's. George looked down at his leg, seeing a tent in Dream's pants, pushing against George's leg. "Do- Do you want me to help?..~" George asked, getting in his knees. "Of course baby boy, now get to it." Dream said. George began undoing dreams belt, get more hard. At this point it was just painful. George whimpered when he saw Dream's size. Dream thought it was adorable, kitten licks, and trying to take his length.  Dream got impatient and took a handful of Georges hair and  forcing his dick down Georges throat.  "Can't handle it? To bad, so suck." Dream let go of George's hair and let George do it on his own. George went at a face pace, just enough to get Dream riled up. "Stand up." Dream said. George did one last lick and got up. "Now strip, slut." George obeyed quickly. He took everything off, besides his brief's.  "Even that baby." Dream said, he pointed at his briefs. George didn't want to, he was already leaking pre-cum from just sucking him off and the names Dream was calling him.  "George. Pull them down, or I will." Dream said. "mmh" Was all George replied with. "Alright, you asked for it.  Dream walked over to George pulled his brief's down and without warning Dream bent George over and put his full length in him. "A-AUGH oH-oH my God Dr-DreAm fUCK!~~" "H-heh you like that? Loud ass whore." Dream went in and out of him at a rapid pace George how ever was about to reach his climax. "D-DReAM!~ I'm I'm gonnA-" "I-I know me too, but just hold on a l-little longer. George came right after those words, Dream however, did A giant thrust into George hitting his prostate hard. "A-AGHH~!" George came and shortly after, Dream did too. It was the end of school and they left. GEorge getting dreams number. They both send nudes to each other and videos. TY.

I GOT CAUGHT. MY MOTHER READ THESE AUGHH