"I moved to a new friend dorm actually." She said and Matt laughed. "Really?" He smiled. "Yeah, she is nice, remind me of nick actually." She said and made Matt laugh because he knew why she said that.

"Well, that's must be a lot of work for you." He sigh and made a weird face at her. "Nah, not that much." She laughed. "And if we're talking about new people, I saw y/n." She finally talked about you.

Matt knew this moment will come, and it's came finally, it's was actually really quick. But if no one will talk about it, who will?

"Yeah.. we're kinda of living at the same dorm right now." He sat comfortably in his chair. "That's cool." She nodded her head and Matt mumble a little okay under his breath. "Well, look. I'm not gonna say to you stay away from her and anything like that." She said.

"But.. I want you to be careful, you don't know what her next move will be. She is like a snake." She said and drank again. "Yeah, I know." Matt said back. "And promise me, that you didn't fall for her." Alanha adds.

"I promise you, nothing more then friends."

"She will hurt you, eventually, and you'll hurt me too, if you'll date the girl that ruined my life, kinda of." She said and laughed. "Yeah, no.. I know, I'm just helping her." He said.

"With what?"

"She is pregnant." Matt said back really fast. He knew he messed up when he said it to her, he knew he shouldn't. "So the slut still being a slut?" She said. "Alanha." Matt gave her a look. "She have no one, and I couldn't left her alone." He said. "Classic gentleman Matt."

"Whatever Matt, just be careful, and don't fall for her. Remember that." She said and left the backyard, Matt smiled back at her, but he knew he was messing everything up right now.

Everything will go wrong, soon. He felt it.

-
Matt walked back upstairs after alanha and nick decided to do sleepovers at nicks room like the old days, Matt got into the room to see you, in your sweat pants and his hoodie, your hair was wet and you brush it slowly.

"You took a shower?" He asked. "Yeah, if it's okay, I felt a really strong stomach pain." You said. "Whatever you need." He smiled back and sat next to you. You smiled at Matt when he put his hand on your thigh and the quote was back again.

"You liked this hoodie, I see." He looked down at you. "Yeah, he really comfortable, Chris gave me it from your closet." You said. "Chris?" Matt raised his eyebrows. "We kinda of figured everything out and then I got all the stomach aches so he let me go into the bathroom and gave me your hoodie." You explain to Matt. "Oh, yeah, cool."

"Which part?"

"Oh the pregnancy pains, definitely."

He made you laugh and then look into his blue eyes again, you swear you could feel you stomach hurting again, but from butterflies this time. "He told me to talk with alanha."

Matt heart stopped and he stopped staring at you, you saw Matt's face and got confused, he wanted you to do it, or not? "You want me to talk to her?" You asked. "Of course, I do." He said and looked back at you.

"So why you looking like you don't like this so much?" You laughed nervously. "Nothing, just.. never mind." He sigh and smiled. "Did she say something to you?" You asked, nervously. "No, I promise." Matt lied.

"I hope you saying the truth." You said and try to get under the blankets. "Hey, I promise you, we didn't talk anything about, not about the baby, not about us, and not about you." Matt lied to you, he knew it's will be so bad.

He felt the pain in his bones when he lied to you, he knew he actually can lose you. But he didn't say anything else, he kept lying. He thought he was protecting you.

"Fine.." you sigh and smiled at Matt. Matt put a quick kiss on your lips and smiled back. "Can we now have a little rest?" He asked you. "I don't want you to feel any pain, again."

"That's funny when you said while I'm having it every single night." You said when Matt got into the bed with you. "Okay, but tonight, let's try not." He said and you rolled your eyes.

The night went well, until you felt a huge pain in your stomach, Matt could hear you. He woke up and warped his arms around you for the rest of the night. When you felt Matt's arms, you woke up.

"It's okay, go back to sleep, im right here." He said and smiled at you.

You listened to Matt, and fall asleep again, when he next to you, trying to make you feel better about everything.