I didnt knew (6)

Começar do início

"Uh, good, quite." She said and smiled. You walked after Matt and stood next to him, you felt nervous and worried about it, what if Matt will change his mind because of alanha?

-
It's been a weird night for you, Matt was outside with nick and alahna all night. You was upstairs at Matt's room. You texted Nai and Phoebe that you're home and you won't be able to talk a lot this weekend, you lied to them. You didn't want them to think things go wrong.

"Can I come in?" You head knocks at Matt's door. It's was male voice, you kinda of recognise the man. Chris. "Yeah sure." You said and Chris open the door.

"Well, if Matt will know I'm in his room he will kill me, so be quite." He said and you laughed. "Still don't let you in, since huh school?" You asked him. "Yeah, but I got into the room multiple times." He sat next to you.

"Oh yeah, I know you did." You nodded and laughed, quite again. "So.. New York?" He asked you. "Yeah." You sigh. "With Matt?" He laughed. "Yeah, I can't get rid of this guy." You sigh and laugh again.

"Why are we so awkward about something that happened before almost two years, y/n?" Chris asked you. "What do you mean?" You asked him. "All the story with alanha, I didn't talked with you since I was in junior year."

You took a second to think, it's was hurt your feelings, you knew those guys for so long and you didn't talked with any of them a full conversation at least once since what happened. "I mean, I'm almost 21, and I didn't even knew you going to be on Matt's college." He said and smiled.

" I didnt knew you guys were going to move to LA." You said back to him. "Yeah, Matt supposed to join us soon, but.. I miss you." He said and you bite your lip. "Nicks too."

"I miss you guys too, I mean.. I got Matt back. But I missing you too. Sometimes to alanha too." You said and Chris nodded his head at you. "So tell her that too." He said.

You thought of it, he was right.

-
Matt sat next to alanha outside, nick and alanha talked but Matt didn't say a word. He thought how crazy things went after high school, he forget alanha was in a new college in New Orleans, and she will come back home like he did, but never thought seeing her, not here.

Nick saw Matt zone out and not paying attention to anything that going on, so he decided to go and let alanha and Matt talked.

"I'll be right back." He said and left the backyard. Alanha smiled at him and turned around or see Matt holding his cup and thinking. "You don't like white wine?" She asked. "What?" He finally looked up at her.

"You holding your cup like it's not good." She said and laughed. "No, it's okay, it's just that.. I'm not drinking." He said and put the cup back at the table. "And you overthink." She replied and take a look into his eyes.

Matt looked down and sigh. "Look, I wasn't here for so long, but I do know you." She smiled at him. "Yeah.. I forget you are living in New Orleans." He said and smiled back.

"Yeah, well." She said and sipped her drink. "How you doing there? How the dorm?" He asked and finally talked a full conversation with alanha. "Good, the projects are going well, the teachers too. I met a couple friends."

Matt liked to hear that alanha is fine, he didn't talked to her, even when he knew she will work it out, he still was so happy to hear that she actually find her place.