Chapter Two

I wake up before everybody else does so I went and hopped into the shower

I wake up before everybody else does so I went and hopped into the shower. I am still grimy from last night. I was too tired to take a shower and I knew that Noelle wanted to take one first. I saw what that piece of shit carved into her back. It was so hard trying to control my anger but over the past couple of years I have learned that yelling and shouting for them to stop just makes it worse and gives them more enjoyment but when you watch your sister get hurt it's so hard to control yourself.

When I finish my shower I change into some baggy jeans and a sweater to hide some of the bruises I got last night. I also put some makeup to cover the big ass bruise on my chin from fucking jolene kneeing me.

When I leave the bathroom I notice that the girls are awake "hey hurry up and get ready. We have to go and get Harlow also Stella is going to go ahead and ride with us since we are already going to be there." They both nod their heads standing up and both go on to get ready.

We all finally finish getting ready so we get into the car and the song Close to me by Ellie Goulding starts to play

"Even though we both know we're liars and we start each other's fires, I just know that we'll be alright." We all start to sing it since we're in a car and nobody else can hear us Novalle sings to.

"Even though were kicked out the party cause we both hate everybody were the ones that they want to be like"

"So don't let me down keep me in trouble born to be wild out in the jungle"

By the time that we get to Stella's house the song ends.

I see her come out of the front door with Harlow in her hand so I hurry out the car and run up to her.

"Baby I missed you" I say looking at Harlow who just starts giggling at me

"I Mwssed you to momma" she says making grabby hands at me signaling for me to pick her up

We walk back into the car and I buckle her up into her car seat

"I wove you momma." I hear her say before she drifts of to sleep

"I love you too baby." I say back kissing the top of her head

TIME SKIP

We just dropped Harlow off at her daycare. The first time that we had to leave her there was very hard but Novalle hacked into the security system so we always have an eye on her if anything were to happen because we work in the underworld and if something were to ever happen we would know that she is safe.

We pull up to the school parking lot to say that I hate this place is a fucking understatement this place is so fucking annoying with there dumbass rules and dont even get me started on the students the fucking prissy princesses that think that they run the school and the students but its always fun to put them in there place.

We all step out of the car thats when all of the attention gets brought to us we are kind of known as the bad kids that no one fucks with do I mind no but I hate all of the attention nobody can just mind there own business.

We met Stella at the orphanage when we were seven and we all just clicked instantly together like we were meant to find each other so we could help her and ourselves with all of the shit that was happening at a young age

The bell finally rings and we all head to our first class which we all share together. We take our seats when Mrs Wood starts teaching her lesson. I don't pay attention and I could tell that the others weren't either.

Well at least that is until the teachers phone rings when she hangs up she looks at us and signals us to go to her "I need you three to go to the office" she says with a worried look on her face I look at her but she doesn't meet my eyes I shrug it off and we walk to the principal's office.

"What the fuck did you guys do" Novalle signs

"I didn't do shit!" I say and we both turn are heads toward Noelle

"Noelle, what did you do?" I ask her looking at her sternly

"I didnt fucking do shit either so dont blame me." She says walking ahead of us rolling her eyes while opening the principal's door.

"Hey mister B how are you? Did you miss us?" Noelle says right as we walk into the principal's office.

We have gotten pretty close to Bob over the years of always getting into trouble so we are on a first name bases with him

"Hey girls could you please have a seat I have something very important that we need to talk about" He says sounding remorseful and I could tell that only pisses Noelle off we all hate any remorse people dont know shit that we have been through so we dont want your fucking pitty.

I grab a seat and the girls follow I start to look around the room I then notice two guys in the corner there is a older looking I start to analyze him he has black hair that is starting to turn gray then I look to the person next to him and damn he is a carbon copy of the older one he looks mid 20s maybe 25 or 26 with tattoos all up his arms.

I look at Noelle and Novalle. They must have noticed them too because now we're all looking at each other confused.

We turn are attention to bob "I am so sorry to inform you that your adoptive parents Jolene and John has died from an over dose" to be honest im not even fucking suprised. I'm glad that they are gone. I just wished it was us that gotta kill them.

"Who are they" Noelle ask the question that we have been wanting to know since we noticed them

"Hello I am your father." the older man says standing

"No the fuck you arent." Noelle says shock clear on her face from the news we just got

I look over at Novalle and she is shocked too. She shoots out of her seat and stands up running out of the room. Me and Noelle look at eachother and run after her.

~☆~☆~☆~

The Second Chapter is done!

TikTok- Unknown3874

Byeeeee!