26 - Light A Flame [M]

Mature Stuff Ahead. I know you ain't going anywhere but still I warned you, just in case-
Plus forgive me if there are typos cuz I was too embarassed to proof check.
Bye Bye, don't hate me lmao. Just pretend that I wasn't here.
-

Jeonghan was walking back and forth in the room. He was very anxious to meet Seungcheol.

He had never stressed so much to see the older, not even when they were each other's rivals.

Waiting for him, in the same room, alone after a series of unfortunate events was pretty different from all of their previous interactions.

No matter how chill he had always been while reciting his past to the others, those memories have always haunted him in all possible ways.

He was so worried that he even thought of running away without informing him but that sounded rude.

So he, having no other choice, calmed himself and waited for his beloved partner.

It was when the door slowly opened and the anticipated person walked in.

Seungcheol was smiling ear to ear. His excitement to see the younger was visible through his expressions.

Jeonghan gulped as he hesitantly smiled back. As soon as Seungcheol stepped in, he presented a small box to the younger, "This is for you."

Jeonghan stared at the box and then back at the older, "What's this?"

"See."

Jeonghan accepted the box and opened it. It was a platinum pendant with their initials JC carved on it with rare diamonds.

"Aw thank you Cheol." He moved towards the mirror and stood in front of it as he handed the pendant to the older.

Seungcheol understood the assignment as he gently wrapped it around Jeonghan's neck and locked it.

The younger smiled even more when Seungcheol displayed the exact same pendant around his own neck as well.

By a narrow margin, it glides along
The secret sign
That has made contact at the verge

Seungcheol wrapped his hands around the younger's waist as he engulfed him into a back hug.

Jeonghan felt a shudder run through his body but decided to shrug it off.

Seungcheol rested his chin against Jeonghan's neck and closed his eyes, "It has been so long, I missed you." He tightened his grip on the younger pulling him closer, "You're so damn gorgeous, I just love you!"

Jeonghan remained silent. He wanted to reply but he choked on his own words.

"Hmm why are you so nervous?" Seungcheol asked calmly. He opened his eyes as he looked at the younger through the mirror.

"I don't know." Jeonghan mumbled, "Don't misunderstand me, I'm very happy in your embrace but it still feels so unreal. I'm feeling very anxious, I don't know how to word it out."

Seungcheol placed a soft kiss on the younger's neck, "Take your time Jeonghan, I'm here."

"Why don't you hate me Cheol?"

"And why would I?" Seungcheol hummed, never loosening his grip on the younger's waist.

"You've all the reasons to hate me." Jeonghan looked down.

"And do you know what?" Seungcheol lifted the younger's chin as they made eye contact through the mirror, "I've far more reasons to love you."

He turned the younger around to face him as he still held onto his waist, "Forget about the past Jeonghan. We didn't work hard to recall it every time we are together. Focus on the present and the future, focus on me. I'm madly in love with you and you love me back. Isn't it enough for us to begin a healthy journey ahead?"