23 - Fearless

"Anyways guys, let's go and get them." Eunwoo declared as the demons made their way towards the mortals.

Their plan was to simply possess them once again. This time, they didn't go as invisible ones, they decided to show the mortals, who the demons were and what power they held.

While the mortals were walking in a group, holding each other's hands, they flinched when the demons suddenly landed around them with black clouds lacing everyone.

"W-who are you?" Jun managed to mumble.

"Stronger than your pathetic vampires." Eunwoo smirked, "Welcome us y'all, we're the demons."

"De-demons?" Seungkwan stuttered.

"Aw baby is scared hmm?" Sanha mocked, "Eww cringe."

"Don't let your intrusive thoughts win." Kihyun slapped his arms.

"What's happening?" Hyungwon mumbled as he squinted his eyebrows.

"What?" Jinyoung asked.

"I can't take over him." Hyungwon pointed at Vernon after which all the demons tried but failed to possess the mortals.

"Try me bitch." Minghao punched Jinyoung who stumbled due to the impact as he widened his eyes, "Who the fuck are you-"

"Human? Or-" Dino smirked as he transformed into Seungcheol, "Vampire?"

"What the heck?" Kihyun blurted out, "You can't possess humans."

"Yeah." Seungkwan nodded as he transformed into Jeonghan, "But we can, shape-shift."

The demons stood with their jaws dropped as Jun, Minghao and Vernon turned into Hoshi, Mingyu and Joshua respectively.

"But the humans-" Sanha blabbered in confusion.

A huge bubble came into sight which had trapped the mortals while Wonwoo, Woozi and Seokmin stayed inside the same spell, guarding the humans.
----

"Fine." Seungcheol raised his head, "Go to your apartment, collect your things and go back to the human world."

"You'll eventually forget everything on your way back." Jeonghan became equally stern, "And if you'll be fortunate enough, you'll definitely meet the demons. All the best."

"Hyung-" Mingyu tried to intervene as the decision of the leaders seemed to be very wrong.

Both of them turned towards their fellow vampires and gave them an assuring look, "Let's go. And no need to stop them."

As soon as the vampires left the hall, the humans dashed off the bed to escape but they eventually found themselves wrapped inside the transparent bubble.

"What the hell?!" Minghao yelled.

"Do you really think we'll let you risk your lives?" Jeonghan and Seungcheol came back, "Sure you can leave this place but not before the end of demons."

"And since you're so eager, we'll show you that they're not a story cooked up by us."
----

"We could have made them stay in the mansion." Hoshi shrugged, "But they were so eager to see you."

"And this is the last time one can witness you so-" Mingyu chuckled.

Eunwoo's eyes darkened. Before he could plan or react, the vampires who were free to fight recited some foreign words. And the demons got trapped, within the master spell.

Now, they could neither escape the place nor cast any spell by themselves. It was the vampires' playground now and the demons had only one choice, to fight.