CHARACTER PROFILE

Ik there are different beliefs about vampires and other immortals but since it is fiction, bear with my interpretations.

*Recommendation : Read in dark mode
------

The Land where vampires predominantly reside : Scarlet Coast

Stylthe : Would be used to refer a group of vampires

How would the vampires be described in this book?
-> They look kinda different from humans but those features are hard to distinguish. Their skin is slightly paler than humans and they can control the visibility of their fangs. Their orbs are originally red in colour but normally they look black or brown. Actual sunlight can weaken them but the sunlight at Scarlet Coast was am illusional source of light. They have various supernatural powers like telepathy, fast speed, magic, spells, shapeshifting etc. They live like human beings and are well aware of that world. They often go out in that world and have fake identities.

Lynze : Refers to a group of demons

They can be as powerful as the vampires or even more. Sunlight can kill them. Although their hearts don't beat, if taken out, they can die. They have deep fully black eyes and can hide themselves within the environment.

Brystie : Refers to a group of elfs

They aren't very powerful and reside in the forest. Because of their extraordinary powers to cast spells, they create one wherever they live to make their surroundings beautiful and safe. They can talk to the trees, animals, land, etc.

Rytte : Refers to a group of werewolves

They can switch between their human form and wolf form. The Alpha, beta, omega system is already well know.

Note : Of course you guys don't need to remember all this. The other three besides vampires wouldn't be mentioned very often and I'll keep reminding & explaining things, so don't worry.
----

Character Profile of main leads, others will be mentioned within the story :-
-----

• The Serenity Covet •

-> Yoon Jeonghan - The current Leader of the Serenity Stylthe

Age : 25,027 years

-

> Hong Jisoo / Joshua